Reviews for Who He Wants To Be
Guest chapter 53 . 6/26/2015
I do like the diaries but I also want to know what else is going on ... while Ianto is reading what are the others doing (ie, Jack). I enjoy reading from Jack's perspective...can't wait for the next one!
Angstosaur chapter 53 . 6/26/2015
hi there - I'm finding it interesting to read through the diaries - but only as long as there is the interspersion of Ianto's reactions along the way. I suspect that the reason for lack of reviews is that there's only so much retrospective consideration of the story that a reader can take in at once, especially after the frantic action in the chapters where the two worlds collided... I'm liking this, but do miss the interaction between characters.
Also, I am wondering if these are genuine diaries, which they do seem to be - or constructed ones to make sure Ianto thinks James is dead and not Jack... and then I'm wondering how on earth Ianto can't see that James is Jack...
white chapter 53 . 6/26/2015
Umm can i say amazing! I so need you to write more
Is Ianto going to remember soon? or more of James diaries? i don't care its going to be great whatever you write!
Awatere11 chapter 53 . 6/26/2015
I'm enjoying having the re-cap. It's really making Ianto fall in love with him all over again but if Jack intends telling the truth then how will he forgive the double betrayal? Lie about who he is and then faking his death? Poor Ianto is going to go into a headspin on this when it all comes out and whether jack likes it or not ... the truth will out! Anything could trigger the retcon given Ianto's eidetic memory.
Silvermane1 chapter 53 . 6/26/2015
Fantastic update
annamac chapter 53 . 6/26/2015
I'm really enjoying your story, please keep it up! James/Jack's diary is interesting and I like the insight it brings, it makes me excited for when the relationship gets resurrected (as it were, LOL)
coralie14 chapter 53 . 6/26/2015
I like reading the diary entries as we see James/ Jack's point of view. Knowing how he feels about incidents is important for Ianto.
Hope the Real world improves so you are able to post earlier.
Guest chapter 53 . 6/26/2015
Keep the dairy good way to describe how James was feeling
Guest chapter 53 . 6/26/2015
The reason I've not left a review is that I don't mind these chapters, and am reading them, but my main reaction is just to feel it's cruel, and just rubbing it all in. I can't help feel Jack is being so mean and unfair with the whole idea of killing off James. Writing the diary seems like twisting the knife, and I can't see how Ianto will every forgive him.
But it's your plot line, and I'm sure it all adds to the story and I am intrigued to see what does happen when all is revealed.
So I hope you don't reduce posting, I'm sure people are reading!
Luka Knight chapter 17 . 6/16/2015
So close
Guest chapter 52 . 6/15/2015
Great chapter! Love reading from Jack's/James's perspective!
sd4ianto chapter 52 . 6/15/2015
Yea who knew Ianto has a kinky side!
Silvermane1 chapter 52 . 6/15/2015
Cool
needtodo chapter 51 . 6/10/2015
This is so awfull for Ianto -pure missery. Please let something happen for him soon :)
Guest chapter 51 . 6/10/2015
Poor Ianto! I can't wait for he and Jack to make it through this phase!
Thanks for your update.