Reviews for Who He Wants To Be
SuziH-J chapter 66 . 4/16/2017
As a fellow sufferer of depression, I can understand how you feel. Mine is not chronic, and luckily medication helps a lot, but I still have times where I just want to curl up & not deal with the world for a few days. Sending you good thoughts. Best wishes Suzi H-J.
SuziH-J chapter 54 . 4/16/2017
Just a little confused, as some of the things in James' diary point to him working for Torchwood 3. Eg. Talking about the antidote for the poison (that Ianto saw the priority one message about), he talks about getting that so he didn't die. But Torchwood 3 requested that.
SuziH-J chapter 49 . 4/16/2017
Poor Ianto, my heart is breaking for him. Will be interesting to see later on how he feels on meeting Captain Jack again. And what happens regarding his memories.
SuziH-J chapter 47 . 4/16/2017
Brilliant writing & really like where you are taking this. Hope it works out & Ianto stays safe. Will be Terri or for him when James 'dies' though.
SuziH-J chapter 40 . 4/16/2017
Well that went different than I thought it would. Wonder if they managed to fool Hartman. And still puzzled that when Tosh searched One's records Ianto wasn't employed there.
SuziH-J chapter 39 . 4/16/2017
Well, this could either be really good or really bad. Time for some truth between our boys.
SuziH-J chapter 38 . 4/16/2017
So Torchwood did t want Jack & Ianto getting together. What's going to happen when Jack goes to One and their Archives. Or will Hartman keep them apart? Will Sparky say something? I'm virtually not doing anything but reading this story at the moment, as I am so caught up in it.
SuziH-J chapter 33 . 4/16/2017
Oh no, Hartman now knows Jack is seeing Ianto. This cannot be good.
SuziH-J chapter 27 . 4/16/2017
Nice that Jack sent Owen with more pills, shows that he still cares about Ianto.
SuziH-J chapter 23 . 4/16/2017
Wow, that would be a lovely sight at the gym. Glad that Ianto has now seen Jack's flat. Even tough Jack had lied about it originally, at least he has it now.
SuziH-J chapter 19 . 4/14/2017
Ianto Jones - I could slap you up the side of the head right now! Jack must be feeling like shit right now. Okay he hasn't been honest about working for Torchwood, but neither has Ianto. But he has been true about how he feels about Ianto & now Ianto just threw it all back in his face. Hope Ianto realises exactly what he has with Jack before it gets too serious with Lisa. (Unless you are going true to canon - then I guess Jack will break it off).
SuziH-J chapter 18 . 4/14/2017
One thing I'm confused about, Tosh has checked Torchwood One & found out that Ianto interviewed but didn't get in & was retconned. How is that possible when he actually works there? bit puzzled about that.
SuziH-J chapter 17 . 4/14/2017
I initially thought the rector might be in the water when Owen gave it to Ianto without any pills. Will be interesting to see if something breaks it.
SuziH-J chapter 15 . 4/14/2017
Sorry for not reviewing sooner, just got caught up in reading this. Usually Jack is the one I'm a bit down on, but this time I'm getting a bit annoyed with Ianto. Yes I understand this whole 'going out with a man' is new to him, but come on, Jack comes to see you most weekends, you have lots of amazing sex, go to dinner, clubs etc. YOUR'E IN A RELATIONSHIP WITH HIM, IANTO. I think that something will have to give soon, especially if Lisa is going to be making further moves on Ianto. Loving this story, look forward to reading further & see where you take it.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/27/2017
Wow, a new chapter. Love it, love it, love it!
608 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »