Reviews for A New Blossom
KoreanMusicFan chapter 1 . 3/30
loved it!
I hope you write more stories about this pairing.
Xuan Tian Shang Ti chapter 1 . 3/21
Just saying that Anata can also mean you, as in "あなたはへんです" (anata wa hen desu) lit. you are strange.
Elfin69 chapter 1 . 3/2
This was terrific, it would be nice to see how she ended up in Konoha and how she and Kakashi got together.
Orange3WhiteSkew chapter 1 . 3/1
Waahh so sweet. Wonder what the other shinobi will say about it now that it's pretty obvious Kakashi's in a relationship; that would probably be fun to read. Do you have any suggestions for fics with similar plot points to this (HP, Naruto, Bleach, Star Trek, Katekyou Hitman, Percy Jackson, etc. including crossovers)?
BeckyJ1305 chapter 1 . 1/27
Please tell me you're going to write one where Kakashi introduces his daughter to the people who didn't believe he had a girlfriend!
lost in details chapter 1 . 12/26/2014
This was excellent! I love the fact that fem!Harry had taken on a Japanese name, and I actually really enjoyed the fact that she was paired up with Kakashi.

I love that Iruka and Ebisu played major roles in assisting Hoshiko give birth. Konohamaru too! What sweethearts, and very believable! Well done! If you were to continue this, I would love to read Iruka’s reaction to hearing he’s Kiku’s godfather. Maybe Iruka and Ebisu playing with the baby. How adorable would that be? Haha!

I hope you’ve had a lovely holiday. Merry Christmas, and a Happy New Year! Take care! :)
Shelly Jones chapter 1 . 11/21/2014
I Love this story and I love to read more chapters or other stories like this as well. Bye for now.
Beloved Daughter chapter 1 . 10/30/2014
Absolutely loved this story! Just beautiful! I particularly loved the reunion of the family at the end. Thanks for writing and posting!
Confused Hitman chapter 1 . 9/28/2014
Awwwww
These Heroes We Shall Remember chapter 1 . 9/1/2014
Anaya is more like a form of 'you', but then again, in Japanese hair, paper and god/spirit are all kami
LadyTeldra chapter 1 . 8/26/2014
-pouts at her inability to twirl in happy circles- Evil broken leg... -blinks- Oh... Oh my. I just realized the leg crushed is the leg I partially shattered. That's a strange thing to comprehend...

Alright. So this was a really good mix of detail, action, a dialogue. It was also extremely sweet and had a happy ending Which was exactly what I was needing. You probably just made my night, and helped me relax. I was stressing about a calculus test before reading this. So, much appreciated.
AmandaSingh0 chapter 1 . 8/25/2014
will you ever write the story of how they came to be?
fellow chapter 1 . 8/21/2014
Adorable.
ultima-owner chapter 1 . 8/19/2014
it's ironic that green light returned them to life
Dreaming while awake chapter 1 . 8/19/2014
Awesome! I really loved this.