Reviews for Twice Branded
Is this fic death?
Gorons have a forge blacksmithing is a big thing for gorons
code R.R chapter 3 . 7/15
Interesting...I do like that you kept Link in

Interesting to hear the the Piece of Courage considers Harry more worthy (or able) then Link to bear it
Foreman88 chapter 2 . 6/30
Meh. Harry is not realistic. Who does not use a cloak to make themselves invisible to scope out unknown groups of people? Not like it would have cost him anything. No one would be so careless/thoughtless to do that after hunting down muderers.
Mina44 chapter 3 . 6/20
Very good thank for the chapter, please update soon. Thank!
AnnaBella567 chapter 3 . 6/16
Good! Please update soon!
Anna chapter 3 . 6/15
Good! Thanks for the chapter, update soon please.
alemery chapter 3 . 6/9
Because Harry is obviously a chic if he can cook
Good! Good! Update this soon please!
Rakaan chapter 3 . 6/4
If the Gorons never leave their mountain, how do they make accurate maps? Do they send out a dude every few years? I haven't really paid attention to the Zelda games since Ocarina of Time, so I honestly don't really know most of the lore or how the different peoples/creatures behave.
Mangahero18 chapter 1 . 6/2
YESSSSS. I love Midna! Harry/Midna sounds awesome.
Wait, the FIRST brand? Is he going to get twili markings because that is the only thing that pops in my head?
Opinr chapter 3 . 5/31
A great chapter I look forward to more.
Etna chapter 3 . 5/30
Good good update this please
Caelleh chapter 3 . 5/29
I like the story. You've put a lot of thought into everything, and it shows. There's no handwaving to explain away a part of the story. You needed Harry to find that he wasn't anywhere near home, you got maps. You needed maps, you figured that maybe the Gorons might make them from their mountain. You needed someone to explain the triforce? You had it embossed on the map, ready for questioning. As for the characters, you put the same amount of thought into them as well. No one seems two dimensional, except for the rookies that caused the ritual to break down, and the story feels vibrant as a result.

Good job! I look forward to reading more.
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »