Reviews for Twice Branded
Warpwind chapter 1 . 12/5/2015
overdoing on death eater bashing there. Most were conscripted/coerced and wouldn't do much on their own.
However, if you want to take that angle, a powerful mage without moral brakes could wreck a lot more damage then razing villages. World War 3 is only an Imperio away after all.
Alternatively, setting Fiendfire to the Multi-Million Megalopolis, poisoning water supplies, magical disease-curses, spooking dragons/akromantulas/other beasties from their reserves towards muggle settlements, toppling skyscrapers, etc.
Warpwind chapter 2 . 12/5/2015
pretty good this far. Just a few things to say. First of all, an awesome move with death triangle tattoo, very in the theme. good job using new magic, shadow and shields too. Depowering Harry also makes it more interesting and you didn't turn him angsty. So good job.
On the other hand, he comes off as very unimaginative and straightforward, especially for a wizard veteran and the spell list is very limited. Also, someone who is constantly on the move and in dangerous situations would have a larger array of magical items on him.
Guest chapter 3 . 11/21/2015
Is this fic death?
Guest chapter 3 . 8/25/2015
Gorons have a forge blacksmithing is a big thing for gorons
code R.R chapter 3 . 7/15/2015
Interesting...I do like that you kept Link in

Interesting to hear the the Piece of Courage considers Harry more worthy (or able) then Link to bear it
Foreman88 chapter 2 . 6/30/2015
Meh. Harry is not realistic. Who does not use a cloak to make themselves invisible to scope out unknown groups of people? Not like it would have cost him anything. No one would be so careless/thoughtless to do that after hunting down muderers.
Mina44 chapter 3 . 6/20/2015
Very good thank for the chapter, please update soon. Thank!
AnnaBella567 chapter 3 . 6/16/2015
Good! Please update soon!
Anna chapter 3 . 6/15/2015
Good! Thanks for the chapter, update soon please.
The Whimsical Ermine chapter 3 . 6/9/2015
Because Harry is obviously a chic if he can cook
Guest chapter 3 . 6/6/2015
Good! Good! Update this soon please!
Rakaan chapter 3 . 6/4/2015
If the Gorons never leave their mountain, how do they make accurate maps? Do they send out a dude every few years? I haven't really paid attention to the Zelda games since Ocarina of Time, so I honestly don't really know most of the lore or how the different peoples/creatures behave.
Mangahero18 chapter 1 . 6/2/2015
YESSSSS. I love Midna! Harry/Midna sounds awesome.
Guest chapter 3 . 6/2/2015
Wait, the FIRST brand? Is he going to get twili markings because that is the only thing that pops in my head?
Opinr chapter 3 . 5/31/2015
A great chapter I look forward to more.
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »