Reviews for Arte Non Vi, By Skill Not Force
ArtimuosJackson chapter 1 . 5/8
Yes Ron is always a villain because he is poor but the rich and famous are the good people even they supported Voldemort genuinely wow that means Tywin Lannister is good because he ordered his daughter in to be raped by hundred soldiers, maybe next time you will write Tywin and his daughter are actually trying to save the world from White Walkers but Starks foiled that.
Emrysa chapter 9 . 4/7
Liked it!
firebender23 chapter 1 . 3/28
I don't think Lucius (dictation?) Malfoy would be the best choice to free a prisoner of Azkaban.
with his past and all, you know?
fucking shit
InfinityMask chapter 9 . 1/30
I feel sorry for James. I hope his relationship with Albus would still good. Btw I hope Daphne and Hermione would play more important role.
Anime Princess chapter 9 . 12/2/2017
Catelyn’s happy; could Jon and Theon become friends for all?
Hadrian Eveningshade chapter 9 . 10/10/2017
Not interesting.
afallenheart chapter 9 . 6/29/2017
Please update your story when you can! I would love to read what comes next!
I.C.2014 chapter 9 . 6/26/2017
I'm glad that you updated pretty recently. Keep up the good work.
Guest chapter 8 . 5/27/2017
Nah. The story is just too much ooc and au for me
patty.clark.792 chapter 8 . 5/19/2017
This is good.. right up my alley. I ALWAYS believed that there was just too many bad guys and we could have done with less. To kill the Freys and the Boltons right away is excellent. I love having Harry and Draco bound to the Starks too. Gives them a fighting chance. Good job.
Sakihinata chapter 9 . 5/19/2017
He TOLD him! That's great ;)
Guest chapter 9 . 5/18/2017
i thought his name was Aemon?
era-romance chapter 1 . 5/16/2017
and suddenly narnia takes on a whole new twist lol
RainaTakara chapter 9 . 5/16/2017
Love the story so far! Just one thing concerning continuity: in chapter 3 you named Lyanna's baby Aemon, not Jaehaerys, and said that his nursemaid Wylla will assume the cover of being the boy's mother. Better change something there. :)