Reviews for Arte Non Vi, By Skill Not Force
patty.clark.792 chapter 8 . 5/19
This is good.. right up my alley. I ALWAYS believed that there was just too many bad guys and we could have done with less. To kill the Freys and the Boltons right away is excellent. I love having Harry and Draco bound to the Starks too. Gives them a fighting chance. Good job.
Sakihinata chapter 9 . 5/19
He TOLD him! That's great ;)
i thought his name was Aemon?
era-romance chapter 1 . 5/16
and suddenly narnia takes on a whole new twist lol
RainaTakara chapter 9 . 5/16
Love the story so far! Just one thing concerning continuity: in chapter 3 you named Lyanna's baby Aemon, not Jaehaerys, and said that his nursemaid Wylla will assume the cover of being the boy's mother. Better change something there. :)
anja.quickert.9 chapter 9 . 5/15
:-) :-) :-)
RoyalTwinFangs chapter 9 . 5/14
Okay chapter.
Shadow Wolf 15846 chapter 9 . 5/14
Awwww! How cute! Can't wait for the next chapter.
I love this story, please keep it up. I think it would be a good idea to make Henry make his people more militant, train them all in the use of longbows maybe, the guerrilla tactics he could make use of in the case of an invasion then... yep.
Slytherin Studios chapter 9 . 5/14
I like it, please update soon.
chronodaimon chapter 9 . 5/14
Glad to see this has undated. Hope to see more soon! Great fic keep it up
MattKennedy chapter 9 . 5/14
A new chapter! :)

Love that Albus and Scorpius are fostering at Winterfell. And yay for Draco purging the Dreadfort. I also really liked his suggestion that hostages should be take from all of the Houses of the Iron Islands and not just House Greyjoy.

Love that Robb was the first one to figure out what Ned was telling them about Jon. :)
SeleneAlice chapter 8 . 4/15
please update this story soon! please!
R chapter 2 . 3/11
Really? Newfound skill and he still gets captured by PETTIGREW? Crouch I could understand, but wormtail? Lame.
R chapter 1 . 3/11
I would have preferred that slytherin have a sword. Maybe a scimitar, or a jian, like the kusanagi. (Orichimaru) More practical that way. Still, an interesting story anyway.