Reviews for The Legend Reborn
MattDaDonn chapter 6 . 10/25
I love what you doing with this story, broly is my fav dbz character. you given him a fitting personally plz keep the story going
Ryuko-Kisaragi chapter 5 . 7/5
Finally! A REAL Broly beat down. With musical lyrics no less. Nice chapter dude. _
CobraPlayz chapter 2 . 6/28
This just got depressive
Abyss Spector chapter 4 . 4/13
MAOR! I need MOAR! I like dis!
This story is so fricken awesome! I've always wanted to see a Broly X Rosario Vampire story. Especially a "Hero" Broly. This story is easily my favorite. I just hope it's updated soon so I can read more. :)
Ryuko-Kisaragi chapter 3 . 3/9
This story is my absolute favorite! I've always wanted to see a Broly X Rosario Vampire story. Especially with a "Hero" Broly. I'm hoping you update soon. I wanna read more! I was also wondering if you'll add in Broly's LSSJ form (Legendary Super Saiyan). Awesome story. I'm adding it to my favorites. :)
Ryuko-Kisaragi chapter 4 . 3/9
My review was the latest one. I just forgot to log on. XD
Good Work
Really chapter 3 . 2/20
So you Are telling us to go Fuck ourselves? Despite giving you constructive Critism. 0_0... real Mature.

It Obivoius you are Nothing But a Arrogant fool who is too proud to admit his Mistakes and lack of Knowledge.
zaga chapter 3 . 10/26/2014
I hope you make broly the dominated monster and when do we to hear broly laugh that would awesome. Please update
Guest chapter 3 . 10/23/2014
I am a broly fan too :)
Piemaster981 chapter 3 . 10/23/2014
Did good to redeem yourself from being really REALLY dark for the 1st two chapters
JX13 chapter 2 . 10/13/2014
Dear nerd1659,
This story is, in my humble opinion, one of the best stories that has been uploaded in the last two years. Not a lot of authors writing anything to do with DBZ would even care about Broly. However, your look at what would happen if he was reborn in a new world is ingenious. Please keep posting new chapters, and know that you have my undivided attention. I'll be waiting, rooting from the sidelines.
Yours truly,
Guest chapter 1 . 9/15/2014
good work
Broly Fan chapter 1 . 8/26/2014
This moderately good for a the first Xover fic with DBZ and RV, with Broly in it.

The only concerns I have is the very boogus and wretched flashback scene where Broly supposedly got beaten by humans.

First of all, it was never mentioned that Broly incarnated has a Human or even a Demi-Saiyan, so for that fighting scene to ever happen is a grave error.

Broly is a LENGENDARY SUPER SAIYAN! He was born with a power level of 20,000! The average
grown human male with no Martial Arts training has a power level of FIVE! FUCKING FIVE!

Broly would have MOPPED the floor with those human children! Even if he was not a LSSJ he is STILL a Saiyan, so there is no way those kids could harm him at all!

I know you said Broly was going to be heavily OOC, when Saizou confronted Broly NUMEROUS times, he would have fought Saizou right in the classroom because of his Saiyan blood!

And it is impossible for Broly to cut himself because his skin is tenfold denser than a humans! It would be impossible for him to self harm himself with any earth materials, unless directly hit upon himself!

The only thing that I could semblessly agree with is your personality with Broly, because basically he is a very underdeveloped character in the canon series, so other people work well with him.

Other than those errors, this was very good. I vent out my frustration of this because this is common knowledge any DBZ fan should know, especially with Broly.