Reviews for Raising Hope
Please carry on with this story, it's amazing
funkie chapter 9 . 6/10
Great story!

Please update!
Vampiregirl01 chapter 9 . 5/21
please update the next chapter is a really good story.
andjelija.nenic chapter 6 . 5/17
JimmyHall24 chapter 9 . 4/12
I will favorite this. I wonder how Hope will react if she learns what Klaus did to Hayley.
JimmyHall24 chapter 8 . 4/12
I am not sure how it will all work out but Hope has the potential to be the baddest bitch on Earth. The strongest. Witch-Werewolf-Vampire all in one.
Guest chapter 9 . 10/19/2016
Such an amazing story please update as soon as possible
Kylie chapter 9 . 10/14/2016
I so love your story pease update soon
Lunary chapter 9 . 9/12/2016
Looking forward to the next chapter.
Regards,
Lunary
willdawg992003 chapter 9 . 9/5/2016
wow hahahah klaus mini old fling and new fling in the same house uggh that will go well hahahah glad your still posting and i already favorited your story take it all hahaha and followed it
Not-that-kinda-gurl chapter 8 . 7/10/2016
Just found thus story and I love it! I hope you plan on continuing it!
Lexia chapter 8 . 4/10/2016
I love your storyyy pleas update !
And i love how everyone love hope its sooo cutte ️
rebbecca1 chapter 8 . 10/21/2015
Hope's pretty smart so the just between you and I part would probably throw up a red flag. I'm not a Damon fan but I would like to see him defend Hope. It would probably take more than just him, definitely Bonnie too...
Sam chapter 8 . 10/14/2015
I think Hope is smart enough to know what to do.
Lunary chapter 8 . 10/13/2015
I look forward to the next chapter.

Regards,