Reviews for Power Play
spacecats chapter 1 . 9/9/2014
Omg! How did I miss this Dr Rush stuff you've been doing?! He's my favorite! You totally rock.
Erik'sTrueAngel chapter 1 . 8/21/2014
Lmao! This was brilliant on so many levels! Belle being the minx and leaving Rush like that... that was perfect revenge. Of course... I'm sure there will be a retaliation after that. Belle should watch out... Rush will get her.
Twyla Mercedes chapter 1 . 8/20/2014
Oh yes, many of us would like to shove Rush up against a wall and have our way with him (arrogant, brilliant, stubborn, irritating man that he was).
Of course this can't be a one-shot - Rush will have to get even with Belle (he's just not someone who would forgive and forget). I could see them continuing with this love/hate relationship (but I can't see him leaving her wanting - he might intend to but he'd so give into satisfying her). They likely have lots of reasons to stay p*ssed with each other (commandeering each others computer time, disagreeing regarding translating Ancient, getting in each others way when they go through a portal, etc) and there are a lot of empty corridors in that ship. Belle's fantasy of wall sex comes to mind (not the mention that comfy chair in the master control room). Enjoyed.
JosephineM chapter 1 . 8/20/2014
I so love Rushbelle! OK, I am heterosexual, but I am starting to virtually love you. I became totally addicted to and Rushbelle is genial couple :-) I am so glad, that you wrote Rushbelle story, I couldnt believe my eyes, when I saw that you wrote one! Thank you so much and dont be afraid to write another :-) Its amazing! I love them so much!
morgananne16 chapter 1 . 8/19/2014
Oh my goodness. Please tell me that you plan on writing more! That was brilliant! Absolutely loved it!
PsychoBeachGirl88 chapter 1 . 8/19/2014
Okay I friggin loved this! Please don't end it here!
CocoRocks chapter 1 . 8/19/2014
Holy shit that was hot. I loved it.
crazykat77 chapter 1 . 8/19/2014
haha. that was adorable. haha.
CharlotteAshmore chapter 1 . 8/19/2014
OMG TELL ME YOU ARE GOING TO CONTINUE THIS!
AquaJasmine23 chapter 1 . 8/19/2014
I thought this was a honeymoon o/s and ended up reading it anyways and ooh... i don't care anymore!
Well, I haven't actually seen SGU, but I've read Rushbelle before, and don't regret reading this one! Loooooove it. So funny and I can picture Robert Carlyle's face... hehe poor Rush. Thanks for the fanfictional Rushbelle erotica :)