Reviews for Learning to Accept
TheRangerBoy chapter 43 . 10/24/2016
I'd like and follow this story again if I could.
TheShotgunSailor chapter 43 . 10/24/2016
I'm not sure if I've left a review of this yet (and if I haven't, that's been a huge disservice to your amazing work here) but I decided to pop in and just give my general opinion:
This is honestly one of my favorite fanfictions that I have /EVER/ read. I really, really do adore it. The characters are interesting and complementary to each other, the villains clear but not stereotypical or basic, and it has just been such a blessing to check my email and see a new chapter's been posted.
I think my favorite part has been Zha'Orah and AI775's interactions with each other. There's been stumbles, sure, but it's very clear that there's a strange sort of friendship there, and it's just the best thing to see that coming to fruition.
fan-rei chapter 43 . 10/24/2016
Nice teaser but I assure you I already want to read more.
Go lucky! Kick ass !
Guest chapter 42 . 10/10/2016
Extremely exited at a new chapter. Thank you
-daniel barry
amazing chapter 42 . 10/10/2016
keep writing
fan-rei chapter 42 . 10/10/2016
Don't be all realistic and logical now!
Go kick ass !
Happygolucky369 chapter 31 . 9/23/2016
Honestly, I'm hoping to see some more papa Fha development, doesn't seem like an okay ending for that character to never make another appearance, no closer. Though otherwise it's an amazing story and thank you for writing it.
~Daniel Barry
Happygolucky369 chapter 28 . 9/23/2016
Well... As one would say, oops
-daniel barry
fan-rei chapter 41 . 9/18/2016
Yea...
Let the geth do the planning. He is smarter.
fan-rei chapter 40 . 9/11/2016
Well i don't hope the relationship improve. Nice bot.
jamestheweesel chapter 40 . 9/11/2016
you need help woman and 755 can do that if he's not being an idiot.
mikawillems chapter 40 . 9/11/2016
cool
CakeFoundry chapter 40 . 9/11/2016
Loving this story line, even if I really don't know who I should be backing. The Geth's right in that Zha's probably going to get herself killed going after her mechs, but on the other hand, no man left behind!
jamestheweesel chapter 39 . 9/4/2016
come on 775, learn that she's right... That or ask the geth for help.
jamestheweesel chapter 17 . 9/4/2016