Reviews for Branches
Yuzuki476 chapter 11 . 7/10
Wait is itachi jealous?.
Yuzuki476 chapter 10 . 7/10
Please update this interesting story soon.
Yuzuki476 chapter 4 . 7/10
Please update this excellent story.
anonymous chapter 16 . 6/16
that was really good! I can really tell how much time was put into this :D
Danzakura is terrifying

I guess most people are happier with the exception of Hinata who turned into Sasuke here
Honestly I also wondered why in canon dumb Tazuna thought that just cuz he can hire ninja to build a bridge that Gato wouldn’t just destroy the damn bridge again and again. -_-

Kisame riding on a pink jellyfish is so hilarious Omg lol
Po chapter 7 . 3/8
Honestly rainbow Gai is so funny I have tears from laughing too hard
luvvluvy chapter 7 . 2/6
Love it!
halo4hire chapter 16 . 12/30/2023
Well, this was endearing and extremely fun to read. I think I blew up a ff server I'm in on discord with screenshots so many times from this fic alone to be worthy of the spammer title xD kudos to you.
LilinAnade chapter 16 . 11/14/2023
Hai author-san, thanks for the story!
Honestly, this is the weirdest (in a wonderful way!) Naruto's dimension I've ever read in this fandom. It's very amazing and funny and awesome!

I'm still wondering what happened with the original Sasuke when Kakashi went home? And it would be lovely to see the original team 7 met the alternate ones.

Anyway thanks for sharing this awesome story! Good luck for your next writing!
Guest chapter 7 . 11/3/2023
omg, I, really, laughed for over 5 minutes with tears in my eyes because of RAINBOW GAI omg lmaooo
Guest chapter 5 . 11/3/2023
lmao I'm laughing too hard and made the mistake of drinking water while reading this and gosh hahaha
Guest chapter 1 . 11/3/2023
omg I love this so much hahahaha and Minato great pep talk there buddy
Nwcleear chapter 12 . 10/29/2023
The horrible implications of Kushina being dead. Minato being back in the dating pool and possibly shipped with the kazekage. What a tragedy.
Guest chapter 16 . 8/18/2023
Fantastic story. I loved it, it was hilarious, touching and really thought provoking. Has also given me a newfound hunger for Fem!Itachi x Kakashi fics
1,528 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »