Reviews for Branches
holy shit this was the best fanfiction ive ever read lmao, i hope there's a sequel
artKuzon chapter 16 . 7/5
One of the best timetravel/dimensiontravel/youknowwhatImean fics I have ever read. Thank you for writing it
No one chapter 16 . 6/30
I just had to re read it again too bad there won’t be a sequel. Soon I’ll probably re read it for the second time.
HotDog Smoothie chapter 16 . 6/22
i liked this
I want a sequel where our canon Kakashi told the three his shenanigans in the other world and the three being terrified and the Kakashi from the other world ending up in our canon world and start freaking out
I want a sequel T-T this was really good and amazing and probably the first Naruto time travel/dimension travel fanfiction that I've seen that has good writing style, a good plot AND COMPLETE AND HAS AN ENDING. So yeah, keep it up. :
yochan123 chapter 7 . 4/28
this story is SOOOOO GOOD hahahahaha. poor kakashi

Fugaku had joined the list of "People Who Are Paranoid about Hatake Kakashi" and was politely glaring at Kakashi with narrowed eyes.
lmao
It was heartwarming, really, to see Sasuke and Naruto interact without trying to literally murder each other.
hahahahaha

horrifying! A Danzokura. Or was it a Sakuranzo? He shuddered, squeezing his eyes shut at the disturbing images. No. No-no-no-no—
pink haired danzo! OH LORD THE APOCALYPSE IS COMING

blue Gai LOL nooooes green is crying at the loss of being represented by Gai nope nevermind Gai is gonna be rainbow now
yochan123 chapter 2 . 4/28
Kushina had still died, but Sarutobi had sacrificed his life to seal the Ninetails into Naruto, leaving Minato to reign as Hokage. Danzo, sadly, still existed and was probably plotting a way to take over Konoha.

sarutobi should have died man. he lived for so long like sacrifice yourself bro. why couldn't you have taken danzo with you to the afterlife?!
lipssiettv chapter 16 . 4/19
loved it
yulye chapter 16 . 3/6
THIS STORY WAS AMAZING I NEED MORE
yulye chapter 10 . 3/6
Oh wow the tension between Mei and Kakashi
yulye chapter 11 . 3/6
How much u wanna bet that Naruto is back in time too
yulye chapter 10 . 3/6