Reviews for Branches
Cielo chapter 16 . 7/12
I love it so much. I'm really glad you share this with us. Thank you.
CagedHeart7 chapter 7 . 7/2
Ohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodddddd! Itachi! Oh shit! I really wish this were a KakaIta fic! OMG!
CagedHeart7 chapter 2 . 7/1
Before I complete these 16 chapters, I'm sure I'm gonna choke on laughter and die! oMG! Totally awesome!
CagedHeart7 chapter 1 . 7/1
This is the 1st chapter and I'm already in love with this story! Hahahaa!
yochan123 chapter 6 . 6/19
Bruh sasuke is always a bitch lol
yochan123 chapter 5 . 6/19
God Sakura is scary af
yochan123 chapter 4 . 6/19
Pink haired danzo eew
yochan123 chapter 3 . 6/19
Haha
yochan123 chapter 1 . 6/19
Sarutobi def should have sacrificed himself
isekai-me-away chapter 16 . 6/11
re-read this story again, and it's still as funny as ever!
MangekyouSharingan1234 chapter 16 . 5/16
I love this story, Im sad thats it ended but it was a great one.
OstaraNight chapter 16 . 5/9
This is such a fun and humorous story! It felt like a ride the entire time and I never knew where it was really going. I like how it's left a little open at the end for Kakashi to have the chance to see everyone he lost again/return to that dimension.

I have a special bit of love for Minato in this and how he's portrayed. Wonderful!

Things have been a bit tough recently but having something fun and we'll written to take my mind off it has been a real gift. Thank you so much for writing and sharing this!
Kronus96 chapter 1 . 4/26
I read this story years ago while it was still incomplete. I loved it then and I love it now. Kakashi's struggle to maintain his sanity in this world was wonderful. He did well, considering his murderous Genin, and Sakuranzo the attempted eye thief.

Girl-Itachi was something I was unsure of, but you handled it well. Her addition definitely was key to the others realizing this wasn't their Kakashi. And everyone thinking she was pregnant was hilarious.

Auntie Mei deciding to rebel so Naruto could visit more and Nagato acting like an Uzumaki were my favorite moments. They make me smile sometimes just thinking of them.

Sakuranzo is my fave in this. Her every scene is gold.

Thanks for writing.
FireDragon484 chapter 10 . 4/14
Bahahaha, every time you mentioned Zabuko or watermelons I just bursted out laughing
hiyooooooooooooo chapter 3 . 4/6
hi idk if you'll see this but M E H. plus you said you like rewiws so worth a try :D.

But anything imma ramble because i have a tendency to annoy the shit outta people and YEAH.

So anywayssssssssssssssssssssSSSSSSS i have no clue if this is in the later chapter but what if Obito / itachi / sasuke came? Oka not much of a ramble but then again MEH. okay baiiiiii

KJUHGVBNJMKOIUYHGTFC