Reviews for When We Were Young
I DID NOT GET A PERMISSION SLIP FOR THIS FEELS TRIP, MOMO!
But seriously, it's super sweet. 3
SleepyShizu chapter 2 . 6/18
I couldn't stop myself. I read this again hahaha And yeah it's just as amazing as the first time
SleepyShizu chapter 2 . 6/9
Hats off to you, sir. This was AWESOME! I was trying so hard not to cry, but I ended up crying anyway. I love the story and the ending made me so happy. Thank you so much for this story!
sacke110 chapter 2 . 4/24
Beutiful.
It was an interesting story, up till you mentioned Beacon I thought it would be an AU with them being in a more ”normal” world.
It felt nice reading about their childhood together, and I got the feelz when Weiss’ mom died.
Nice that Weiss remembered Ruby in the end and that they got their happy ending.
Hagraven chapter 2 . 3/19
That was beautiful and you made me cry at the end, how dare you. Thanks for this great story
Stripesicles222 chapter 1 . 12/11/2017
This was cute.
I especially liked the line about chocolate bits vs raisins in an offered cookie.
Relextor chapter 2 . 3/4/2017
I know this is like old and stuff, but OH MY GOD CAN THIS BE ANY CUTER? I MEAN, NOT THE RIP MAMA SCHNEE PART BUT EVERYTHING ELSE WAS SO SWEET AND OH MY GOD.
Thank you.
Enigma0434 chapter 2 . 2/8/2017
Why...Why...Must your write stories that make me cry...you suck

Loved it though!
maizcorn chapter 2 . 1/7/2017
Huhuhuhuhu s9ooooooo cute. That's all that I can say
Reconnaissance chapter 2 . 12/12/2016
Refaving this to put it at the top of my list.
Nearly had me in tears again after the third time reading this.
foreignpinoy chapter 2 . 9/3/2016
Your fics almost always make me squeal. White Rose 4 lyf!
Nicedial chapter 2 . 6/24/2016
Beautiful, that's all that needs to be said
Caeoltoiri chapter 2 . 6/2/2016
Oh my lord, White Rose has never been so beautifully written (so far that I've read anyways). This was wonderful-they're so great together- I love this pairing OTL
Felan Lupus chapter 2 . 4/13/2016
I love it! I laughed and cried reading this, it's just so perfect! Thank you for writing it!
ferrous chapter 2 . 4/3/2016
I'm crying. I've never cried reading a fanfiction or watching a movie. Congratulations momo ;)