Reviews for When We Were Young
Relextor chapter 2 . 3/4
I know this is like old and stuff, but OH MY GOD CAN THIS BE ANY CUTER? I MEAN, NOT THE RIP MAMA SCHNEE PART BUT EVERYTHING ELSE WAS SO SWEET AND OH MY GOD.
Thank you.
Enigma0434 chapter 2 . 2/8
Why...Why...Must your write stories that make me cry...you suck

Loved it though!
maizcorn chapter 2 . 1/7
Huhuhuhuhu s9ooooooo cute. That's all that I can say
Reconnaissance chapter 2 . 12/12/2016
Refaving this to put it at the top of my list.
Nearly had me in tears again after the third time reading this.
foreignpinoy chapter 2 . 9/3/2016
Your fics almost always make me squeal. White Rose 4 lyf!
Nicedial chapter 2 . 6/24/2016
Beautiful, that's all that needs to be said
Caeoltoiri chapter 2 . 6/2/2016
Oh my lord, White Rose has never been so beautifully written (so far that I've read anyways). This was wonderful-they're so great together- I love this pairing OTL
Felan Lupus chapter 2 . 4/13/2016
I love it! I laughed and cried reading this, it's just so perfect! Thank you for writing it!
ferrous chapter 2 . 4/3/2016
I'm crying. I've never cried reading a fanfiction or watching a movie. Congratulations momo ;)
Ravena Wolfborn chapter 2 . 3/16/2016
the tears of sadness, then the tears of happiness. the smiles. I love this fic a lot.
BreadThePirate chapter 2 . 12/26/2015
I cried gross ugly tears. These precious children need protected at all times. It's so beautiful.
EndlessChains chapter 2 . 12/20/2015
A well done story. It was a good mix of happiness, sadness, and endearment. An enjoyable read that made my heart flip wih joy as well as cry out in sadness. Very detailed about all that took place for the two girls as they went about their elementary days until the fateful night that took place. An interesting plot that lead up to their meeting once again at Beacon until they wed. Thank you. Keep up the good work.
jackspartan chapter 2 . 11/27/2015
Beautiful
DoctorHellfire chapter 2 . 8/20/2015
Oh... My... God. That was so amazing! You, sir, are one hell of a writer for getting me to cry for nearly this entire chapter.
Macdutton chapter 2 . 6/5/2015
Okay, so... Just assume that most of this review is quiet incoherent screaming. This was... torturously painful, but so damn good. And SO worth finishing. Thank you for giving us such a beautiful, wonderful story Hana, something as gorgeously written as ever!