Reviews for Eye of the Beholder
Mystic Myra 8 chapter 1 . 6/22
Dwarves r the bling ones!
I love the cultural differences, so much fun to read!
punky warhammer chapter 1 . 5/14
love this!
poor Kili. having to take a hit for the team like that…
(get out of his way or he'll run you down!)
love this!
thank you!
Argent-Jinx chapter 1 . 5/7
This is never not funny to me.

AJ
LOL, love cultural misunderstanding stories. And yes, Bilbo is cute, Thorin is majestic, Fili is majestic-in-waiting but Kili is charming, clever, delightful, funny and very Handsome!
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 1 . 4/27
Oh, I love it when people pit beauty ideals against each other, especially how you did it with such good humor.
Bookdancer chapter 1 . 2/3
Made me laugh out loud and share it with a friend (during which I also laughed out loud when I read it aloud, so I interrupted myself xD). Thanks so much! Wonderful story. :)
LovesDragons chapter 1 . 1/31
That is funny. Balin needs to up his understanding of other cultures.
Hobbitpony1 chapter 1 . 1/20
I read this anytime I need a pick me up! Absolutely hilarious! Although if I was one of the ladies I would want a kiss from all of Durin's line!
casema chapter 1 . 12/23/2014
I don't know...I'd say it was a close tie between the brothers and their uncle. :)
sorrellkaren chapter 1 . 12/13/2014
Cute! Almost as cute as Kili, almost. Truly a nice representation of the difference in cultures and races. Middle earth and our earth, we all have our own ideals of beauty, handsomeness and even worth. Nicely done. ;)

guardianofdragonlore chapter 1 . 12/2/2014
Hahe
BlueRubyBeat chapter 1 . 11/17/2014
Funny and cute! Kili is so adorable!
RoseJustice chapter 1 . 10/12/2014
This was great! I hope there will be another chapter to this story...but if it's complete, then that's okay too...this was cute though.
justformemories chapter 1 . 9/13/2014
aw! I loved it!
Syblime chapter 1 . 9/1/2014
You will be getting fed up of all my reviews at the moment, but I just read this and it's another gem! You've captured the banter of the company perfectly and I can concur humans are blind. Hehe. :)