Reviews for Eye of the Beholder
Little Indulgence chapter 1 . 8/1
Loved it so much! So accurate!
Wintr chapter 1 . 3/24
I really like this one. It's great when someone writes about how handsome Kili actually is! XD
EnderNadra chapter 1 . 3/2
I love it! Funny!
Bleeding Blue Kunoichi chapter 1 . 2/17
Now that was very cute
ThatOtherWriterGirl chapter 1 . 11/8/2015
Well now, THAT was funny!
And come on, even if Fili is my favorite, I will be the first to admit that Kili IS a hottie (guess that makes me a human or a hobbit - you decide which is more likely) I wouldn't turn down a kiss from Thorin, Bofur or Dwalin either, ha ha.
That was a very cute one shot.
Thanks for sharing.
shadewatcher chapter 1 . 11/7/2015
LOL too CUTE! LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! And that incident just cause Kili's ego to explode. XD
Guest chapter 1 . 10/31/2015
Made me laugh...again
Love it...
lavenderoil chapter 1 . 9/17/2015
Oh yeah, Bilbo is cute, Thorin is majestic, Fili is impressive but Kili is definitely charming, clever, delightful, funny and HANDSOME. I'll take two kisses, please.

Love cultural misunderstanding stories.
Mystic Myra 8 chapter 1 . 6/22/2015
Dwarves r the bling ones!
I love the cultural differences, so much fun to read!
punky warhammer chapter 1 . 5/14/2015
love this!
poor Kili. having to take a hit for the team like that…
(get out of his way or he'll run you down!)
love this!
thank you!
Argent-Jinx chapter 1 . 5/7/2015
This is never not funny to me.

AJ
Guest chapter 1 . 5/6/2015
LOL, love cultural misunderstanding stories. And yes, Bilbo is cute, Thorin is majestic, Fili is majestic-in-waiting but Kili is charming, clever, delightful, funny and very Handsome!
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 1 . 4/27/2015
Oh, I love it when people pit beauty ideals against each other, especially how you did it with such good humor.
Bookdancer chapter 1 . 2/3/2015
Made me laugh out loud and share it with a friend (during which I also laughed out loud when I read it aloud, so I interrupted myself xD). Thanks so much! Wonderful story. :)
LovesDragons chapter 1 . 1/31/2015
That is funny. Balin needs to up his understanding of other cultures.