Reviews for Chuck Takes A Stand
Newfanfikker chapter 9 . 7/31
Wow, another good laugh from the same box of condoms.
Newfanfikker chapter 5 . 7/31
Thanks for some laughs, loved the fact Casey gave the condoms to Sarah rather than Chuck.
Chuck pondering using "did you miss me?" with Casey was also a favourite.
Apologies for not reviewing the first couple of times I read this, it's an interesting read.
You have made it tough for yourself creating a relationship between Beckman and Chucks mother. So difficult to write the juggling act with the termination. Whenever I read these, for example Beckman is his godmother or Aunt, I imagine the scene where Mary comes home from Russia to find that Casey was successful in the termination on Beckmans order. Discussion might go a little differently with that Mary, rather than Mary-Pat.
Crazzywally chapter 15 . 10/8/2017
Great story! When can we Chucksters have more to this story?
jpwood chapter 15 . 8/23/2017
this was awesome,,,,, i hope you do more
Chuckster2016 chapter 15 . 7/14/2017
Love this story, like I did with "Make a wish" and "What would you like" and I'd loved to see Sarah and Chuck working their relationship way before than they did in the show. This would have meant no Prague, no Shaw (or a VERY different way to handle the whole situation) so would have saved us from all the angst on season 3
I was pleased to read this again, after our exchange on fb group (I'm Davide) :)
ArtimuosJackson chapter 2 . 1/25/2017
Didn't Chuck get paid for his services in 23rd episode of second season that which he spent on Ellie's wedding.
Deathzbreath chapter 15 . 9/17/2016
Don't think I reviewed this the first time I read it so I am now. Great story man truly enjoyed the tale you crafted and I hope that someday you have the itch to write more, something that you are clearly good at.
Lonny J chapter 15 . 9/4/2016
Good story, really good. I'm sad you're not writing more, and personally I liked the opening of Ellie vs the World. If you return to FanFiction, I suggest a proof reader if you're afraid a full on Beta would push you off target. Everyone can use a bit of help with punctuation, grammar, syntax etc. I know it's hard to see your own mistakes because you know what you intended to say rvrn if that's not quite what's on the paper. Thanks and hope to read more from you someday.
Lonny J chapter 2 . 9/3/2016
I have been searching the fandom for a story about Chuck standing up for himself, they are very rare. I've even been considering writing it myself. So glad someone with some talent put one up here.
True Love Lives Forever chapter 15 . 5/23/2016
That was a fantastic story. Thank you for sharing. It also rubbed me the wrong way the whole episode with the termination order and how quickly and easily it was brushed aside, never to be reminded of again. That just didn't seem very well thought out on behalf of the official Chuck writers. I'm glad you changed that through thus story. Thanks!
baldcoder chapter 15 . 5/18/2016
This is a great story! I've actually read it twice now, but forgot to review it the first time. Very well done.
sortofbored chapter 15 . 4/20/2016
Great story. I'd love to see a sequel.
Dromaeo Prod chapter 15 . 1/25/2016
I absolutely LOVE that story ! Well done !

Will you write the sequel ? You know, with Jill & Cie ? Your "own season 2", with their actual positions and all (and not a copy of the real season 2 of course hehe). It could be awesome !

Anyway, thanks for that story, I'm looking forward to read your next projects. :)
Mh60r chapter 15 . 11/20/2015
Love the chapter. Thanks also for the shoutout. I really hope you continue this on some day, I think there's a lot of different directions you can go with it. In the meantime, I'll be checking out your other work.
charahkids chapter 15 . 11/13/2015
Ok, that was anticlimactic! lol! So, it ends at The Ex and Jill! I wish it kept going for a little longer, but oh well!

Looking forward to your next story! :D