Reviews for Chuck Takes A Stand
jpwood chapter 15 . 8/23
this was awesome,,,,, i hope you do more
Chuckster2016 chapter 15 . 7/14
Love this story, like I did with "Make a wish" and "What would you like" and I'd loved to see Sarah and Chuck working their relationship way before than they did in the show. This would have meant no Prague, no Shaw (or a VERY different way to handle the whole situation) so would have saved us from all the angst on season 3
I was pleased to read this again, after our exchange on fb group (I'm Davide) :)
ArtimuosJackson chapter 2 . 1/25
Didn't Chuck get paid for his services in 23rd episode of second season that which he spent on Ellie's wedding.
Deathzbreath chapter 15 . 9/17/2016
Don't think I reviewed this the first time I read it so I am now. Great story man truly enjoyed the tale you crafted and I hope that someday you have the itch to write more, something that you are clearly good at.
Lonny J chapter 15 . 9/4/2016
Good story, really good. I'm sad you're not writing more, and personally I liked the opening of Ellie vs the World. If you return to FanFiction, I suggest a proof reader if you're afraid a full on Beta would push you off target. Everyone can use a bit of help with punctuation, grammar, syntax etc. I know it's hard to see your own mistakes because you know what you intended to say rvrn if that's not quite what's on the paper. Thanks and hope to read more from you someday.
Lonny J chapter 2 . 9/3/2016
I have been searching the fandom for a story about Chuck standing up for himself, they are very rare. I've even been considering writing it myself. So glad someone with some talent put one up here.
True Love Lives Forever chapter 15 . 5/23/2016
That was a fantastic story. Thank you for sharing. It also rubbed me the wrong way the whole episode with the termination order and how quickly and easily it was brushed aside, never to be reminded of again. That just didn't seem very well thought out on behalf of the official Chuck writers. I'm glad you changed that through thus story. Thanks!
baldcoder chapter 15 . 5/18/2016
This is a great story! I've actually read it twice now, but forgot to review it the first time. Very well done.
sortofbored chapter 15 . 4/20/2016
Great story. I'd love to see a sequel.
Dromaeo Prod chapter 15 . 1/25/2016
I absolutely LOVE that story ! Well done !

Will you write the sequel ? You know, with Jill & Cie ? Your "own season 2", with their actual positions and all (and not a copy of the real season 2 of course hehe). It could be awesome !

Anyway, thanks for that story, I'm looking forward to read your next projects. :)
Mh60r chapter 15 . 11/20/2015
Love the chapter. Thanks also for the shoutout. I really hope you continue this on some day, I think there's a lot of different directions you can go with it. In the meantime, I'll be checking out your other work.
charahkids chapter 15 . 11/13/2015
Ok, that was anticlimactic! lol! So, it ends at The Ex and Jill! I wish it kept going for a little longer, but oh well!

Looking forward to your next story! :D
Spirit Of The Black Wolf chapter 15 . 11/12/2015
Amazing chapter looking forward for the next one. You never ever say 'what could go wrong?' That is just asking for trouble.
michaelfmx chapter 15 . 11/11/2015
Great ending to a very entertaining story. Yes things moved quickly but it was a great pace for this story. Sarah came to realize how she truly felt about Chuck and acted on it. Quickly and decisively.

Great plan in place for their future. You chose a very interesting place to leave this story. Clearly a happy ending, but still a little bit of a hanger. Loved it. Kind of leaves it open to coming back to this storyline in the future if you want.

I am excited to see what is next.
sevenrez chapter 15 . 11/10/2015
Thank you for adding another chapter! This is one of my favorites! You were nice to add some morgan time. He was my least favorite. He was such a cock block! Real friends know when to be cock blocks and beaver dams!