Reviews for One For All
bloody inseparables chapter 1 . 10/4
cHRIST this was a great story! So much hurt/c, so beautiful!xx
MerryLittleMess chapter 1 . 9/12
I really enjoyed your story. Finally, it was d'Artagnan who saved the others, not vice versa. Moreover, I loved the easy banter and the fact that all the fighting was badass. Awesome story!
SPN Mum chapter 1 . 7/12
I must say, you did a wonderful job with the characters in this story. I have only two episodes more before I finish the series, and I had no difficulty immersing myself in your story, because your characterizations were spot on. :) I think you are just as good at writing in this verse as you are in Supernatural.

It was wonderful to see the circumstances unfold from differing points of view. I really enjoyed seeing the reactions of each Musketeer, and the way they thought of each other. I love how it becomes obvious, by the end of the story, that d'Artagnan is the heart of the elite group of Musketeers even though he is the youngest and newest member. It was great to see the different ways he connected to the other three also, as well as how Treville observed how much d'Artagnan fit into the group. I shall definitely read your other stories!
ShadePraior chapter 1 . 6/20
D'awwww this is so sweet _ Aren't you a wonderful writer? The plot, the characterisation, the brotherhood/ OT5? The fight scenes? Keep up the great work, love :) :)
Lelelelecutenessandwhump. I have had a terrible day and this is wonderful.
Brilliant - Loved it :)
Bookdancer chapter 1 . 11/24/2015
Wow. This was incredible! I think you did a great job of evening out the attention to each respective musketeer, and the characterization was spot on. Great job!
karmine chapter 1 . 11/2/2015
This was so good! I really enjoyed reading it :)
Nv chapter 1 . 9/29/2015
This was amazing... I loved the story... Though u could have split it into chapters... Felt a bit lazy scrolling down so much...:)... Seriously though amazing story... The bond between them was nice to read...
pain in the mikta chapter 1 . 9/22/2015
Guest chapter 1 . 9/21/2015
Good God this was excellent! If you wanted to write another Musketeer story for a challenge, check out the brotherhood one by Arc-Angel-LibertyForAll on the Musketeer Forum
Baileys49 chapter 1 . 6/17/2015
Great story - thanks
Runner043 chapter 1 . 5/14/2015
Just finished reading your story. Enjoyed it very much.
Angelustatt chapter 1 . 4/8/2015
I just have to say...THANK YOU! Thank you from the bottom of my heart for bringing into the world an Athos who lives and breathes in fanfiction like he does on screen. I really felt like I was watching an episode here. The voices felt so right and the action was spot on. I love how you are able to inflict hurt and fear on these characters without robbing them of their masculinity.

Tara told me I needed to read more of your Musketeer fics and I think I'll take my time, savouring each one like a fine wine or a good meal. Because everything I've read lately has driven me to distraction with how wrong they've had the characters, but this was just perfect.

But then again, what else can I expect from you, mate? Your writing is simply a thing of beauty to read...and I need MORE! lol

wotumba1 chapter 1 . 1/17/2015
they can be glad to have found d'artagnon and he to have found them... they complete each other
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »