Reviews for RtR: Episode seven: Here's to the Night
mfkngst chapter 1 . 4/13/2005
Well the first few lines of this chapter convinced me that Relin is a complete and Utter idiot. I mean faith was dangerous before, but now they took away her reason to live and replaced it with only vengeance. And he feels safe? Wow he so dumb! But he finally has a bright moment, towards the end1 after his gang has been wiped out, and he is trapped with faith. “in that moment, he knew killing Xander - even pretending it - wasn't the best move.” you think?

My god, I thought your other chapter was intense, but this one was wild. Faith losing it like that, just bordering on the line of who she used to be. I loved Paul’s constant refusal to let faith Slip and how he was always there for her. But then the whole Faith pushing Xander away. I had tears in my eyes! why did it have to happen? (well I know why because it’s a good plot twist and will make things more interesting, ) this was a great Episode!
Vendela chapter 1 . 11/30/2002
ok. i just read this entire story, and I gotta say, you are a GOOD suspense writer. Completely believable character development too, which is something that is sorely lacking in most BtVS fics. I can't say that I love the ending though, even if it was logical and true to Faith's character. I'm more of a happy ending person, especially since I think "your" Faith deserves a chance to be happy.
tHeRoGuE chapter 1 . 11/29/2002
OMG! That was a great story, but don't end it there. Continue, Continue!
davide chapter 1 . 11/28/2002
this is a wonderful story but can not finish in this way, please have mercy of Faith Xander and us who love them.

begging bye
Teri chapter 1 . 11/13/2002
I love this series. This is pne of my favorite F/X stories.
casualattitude chapter 1 . 11/12/2002
excellent chapter - Faith should have thrown him off the roof though.
Calen chapter 1 . 11/12/2002
No Xander! Come on, I thought he figured out that she was just trying to push him away. But I can there's only so much even he can take.
Steve chapter 1 . 11/12/2002
I hope ou are going to get them back together, preferably in Sunnydale...
RobC chapter 1 . 11/11/2002
Great part, keep them coming!

Rob