Reviews for Don't Wait For Me Forever
Sesshys only girls chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
that was terrible! not the writing, don't get me wrong, it was a brilliant story, but so tragic! poor poor kagome... i wish you could have made inu-chan remember...

Hoshixx
There Are Only Clocks chapter 1 . 7/28/2006
Excellent fic, tugs at the emotions like no other
Inudaughter chapter 1 . 7/15/2006
beyond sad
der letzte tag x chapter 1 . 6/25/2006
so sad!
NunYa chapter 1 . 6/8/2006
Aw...I cried.
kachan chapter 1 . 5/14/2006
wow ... I'm like crying ... this really is a great story and very sad ..

Thanks for sharing!

cheers

kachan
Zelda-Freek chapter 1 . 4/19/2006
Such a touching and depressing fic... T_T

So sad it actually made me cry! Other than that, it was entertaining and very well-written. Love it!
Miara Rigawa chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
Wow... I just have to say that. Such a nice angsty fic you have here! and the twist was pretty nasty but it is supposed to be that way so... good job! I loved it although it was so sad... T_T
theblizzardcat chapter 1 . 1/1/2006
It was so bittersweet. Good job.
Save.Mama.Earth chapter 1 . 12/5/2005
you made me cry! that was just really amazing and i hope to see more of your stuff posted. it was beautifully written with a great style and you captured Kagome and Inuyasha's personalities well, i believe. i have nothing but good to say about your one shot. :)

inu and kag forever...
KuroxTenshi chapter 1 . 10/10/2005
this is the best one-shot story i have ever read! i juss love the details! my god u should write a book! lol keep up the good work!
wow chapter 1 . 6/5/2005
i am crying because of the story it was very very very good story you wrote
Fledgling chapter 1 . 6/2/2005
::whistles:: wow, over 80 reviews for just a oneshot. That's an impressive feat. ::claps::

Not that this didn't deserve it. Stunning, beautiful, angsty, mysterious, depressing, and did I say beautiful? Love the style. Very original idea, and I like (well, actually, HATED) the irony of Inuyasha getting together with Eri. Really really good piece.
Rosebark chapter 1 . 6/1/2005
Sad, but beautifully written piece. I hope that you'll update soon!
FluffysGurl3249 chapter 1 . 5/23/2005
ohh...how sad...lovely story, but so sad at the same time...that flower in the end, that was the flower he was supposed to get her, wasn't it?