Reviews for Don't Wait For Me Forever
lyphe chapter 1 . 4/17/2005
wow.

thats it, thats just 'wow.'

it was beautiful. the line that especially had a strong impact on me was the 'we met a couple months ago-and i met him 500 yrs ago' line. just hits me pretty hard.

but that was just gorgeous.

~lyphe
Ilvinaeda chapter 1 . 2/10/2005
Wow...beautiful story. Don't know how to fully respond to such a deep story...the angst is sheer, and it's as if I can share in the pain...if only for moments. Beautiful!
Natsumi Ishida chapter 1 . 2/6/2005
well, what can I tell you? it's really beautiful...I was really excited, I can't stopped my sadness when I read the last word of your fic... it was really melancholic and... It was so perfect! I want to translate your fic to spanish, because it's so beautiful! *0* if you let me translate your fic... I will, off course with your authorization...

please mail me:: aome_chan55

(excuse my english, I'm a Colombian girl.. and I cant speak english... )ok bye!

please answer me!
Sun-Princess2 chapter 1 . 12/10/2004
that was so sweet... it made me cry! i am in awe of your skill as a writer! please continue to write stories like this, if you can get emotions moving so well in one chapter, then you must work wonders in your longer works. thanks for the enjoyable read! ja.
Taryn chapter 1 . 11/20/2004
This One-shot was amazing! I was so touched...you could go far in making this into a story, but don't because it's perfect the way it is. Words can't really explain how WOW i am with this...one of the best poems/whatever you want to call it that i've ever had the privilege of reading. TOP 3!
NotesandPhotographs chapter 1 . 11/9/2004
That was so sad and sweet. it was really good. keep up the good work.~ Em aka PFQ520
JadeElemental chapter 1 . 11/7/2004
SADNESS! PLZ TELL ME THIS ISNT A ONESHOT WHERE KAGOME AND INUYASHA NEVER END UP TOGETHER. now im crying.
Sifauna Auria chapter 1 . 10/19/2004
so sad, so good. I've reread it several times, cause it's soo good.
Cringe chapter 1 . 9/2/2004
It's so sad...It almost made me cry (which is something...I don't cry easily) It's a beautiful piece of work. I love it.
Fields of View chapter 1 . 8/27/2004
wow...*sniff* this is..this is actually the first that ever made me cry...not just sad and empty.. but with tears..
Seras Alson chapter 1 . 6/24/2004
Why did u have to right that? I cried when i read this, hell I am still crying. Why, must u be so cruel? Fate and Forever are so very close together and she had to bear them both. Please tell me why?

HN
Aryante chapter 1 . 6/23/2004
Oh my God...that's so sad! It's beautifully written. I can absolutely feel everything Kagome does and it's enough to make me cry. Wonderful job!
animekraze chapter 1 . 6/23/2004
That was really good, but I'm a little confused
mistresslace chapter 1 . 6/19/2004
I hate you. Actualy, the story is very well writen and... sad. It made me sob, I still am. How could you do that the Kagome? Atleast it's not real... very beautiful, but heart wrenching sad..
dark-wolf-soulX chapter 1 . 5/29/2004
that was so good!I loved how in the end he finally gave her the was really sad too, i cried at the end!I love angst and this was 10x more sad then some of the other angst stories i've read.I realy like this story!Yay!*sniff* now i have to go read something else angsty so c ya!

P.S. i also really like your story a gods game so update that k?
95 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »