Reviews for Don't Wait For Me Forever
Kayomie chapter 1 . 5/23/2004
*sniff* That was a GREAT story I loved it. I made me cry.
Haruna-chan chapter 1 . 5/11/2004
Great first chapter! Completely caught my attention. Pleaz continue it soon!
Aya Sanguinis chapter 1 . 4/21/2004
oh my god, that was so psychotically frigging DEPRESSING. at least to me. but at the same time, i loved!it was amazing. you're really really god at getting people to feel along with the char. awsome job!
ReverberatingSilence chapter 1 . 2/17/2004
*cries*...*cries some more*...*more tears*...*eyes run out of water*
OMG! THAT WAS SO SAD! yet...it was so good. _ i loved it, a hell alot too! it was amazing!
so so so good! i wanted to ball my eyes out. i loved how you did it. i love the ending, i love it all!
it was so totally good!
10 outta 9 dude! lol
-mKs
Zavtra chapter 1 . 2/13/2004
Sugoi! What an original concept! This is just what i was lookin'for!This story's wonderful,please update soon... (who am I to talk...)
Ja mata
E.A.Z.P
kitroku chapter 1 . 2/8/2004
nice story it's though
kin103 chapter 1 . 2/8/2004
Aw! You got me crying now! -v_v- Thats so sad! I'm ok...*sigh* no im not...*sniff* so sad...but good... I love this...
masarin chapter 1 . 1/28/2004
This is so touching. It brought a tear to my eye, and I know how difficult that is to achieve (at least for me:P). I admire you, this is so FULL of, for a lack of a better word, stuff. Emotion. Pain. Hatred. You made me feel it all myself. Truly truly awesome.
umigara chapter 1 . 1/18/2004
::sniff sniff:: That was so... ::sniff:: touching...
Elemental Angel Number 4 chapter 1 . 1/1/2004
! That is so sad... you know, this is a great plot for a fanfiction. You should continue it. Although, please don't push aside any assignments for it. I wouldn't want you to fall back because of this...
PrincessLesse chapter 1 . 12/30/2003
This story, it was too sad. I, gosh, it was so sad. I almost cried whenever you wrote the the rosary was brought back.
*sighs* The end is ever worse. He told her that she should't wait for him forever. That's painful... that's real pain. You have a way with words, the anguish that Kagome feels, the helplessness of the situation. Oh, it's too much.
Poor Kagome, she couldn't even wait forever for him.
Ciao.
Lesse
felceris chapter 1 . 12/25/2003
oh gosh, i'm actualy crying, bawling my freakin eyes out! You are so crule! I hate Eri!
whitney5678 chapter 1 . 12/23/2003
oh my god so so so sad. please continue.
Kirara chapter 1 . 12/8/2003
i cried...*pouts* this is so sad! I want you to update and put IY and Kag together! ...but of course that won't happen, so i'll make up my own happy ending! *grins*
nice work .~
lemmingsplease chapter 1 . 11/16/2003
*sniffle* That was so sad! I've got a huge lump in my throat now... That was probably one of the most touching things I've ever read. You write really well.
95 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »