Reviews for Harlequin Black Opal
Laurie Jupiter chapter 11 . 8/8/2008
Hmm...Chloe Sullivan as the notorious Harley Quinn. Who knew? :) I loved the fic, it was well-written and I really loved how you included Guy Kopski at the last chapter.
angel chapter 11 . 10/12/2006
awesome story!

are you going to do a sequel to this?

man i would love to see how clark's or should i say superman's reaction would be when he meets up with her again.
reborn chapter 11 . 10/9/2006
Wow im a huge harley fanand i must say your story fits together pretty damn well lol you should realla continue it ,i would love to see clark and lex's reaction whenthey find out shes THE harley quinn
dance-shop-snark chapter 1 . 10/9/2006
ah! *bites arm*

ohh this is exciting..!
Satiana chapter 9 . 10/9/2006
I'm so glad you updated. I love this story.
jdoodles chapter 9 . 8/11/2006
oh goodness, i love your story..this is the kind of smallville fanfic i've been waiting for! keep going with all my support!
Kit Merlot chapter 9 . 8/8/2006
Alright, I like the idea of Lionel helping Chloe get her life back-or to actually start a new life. That was a good twist:)
Kit Merlot chapter 8 . 8/5/2006
Okay, the Chloe we all know and love would hunto down Lex Luthor for getting her drunk and sleeping with her. And I don't think she would automatically think that she and Lex were together now just because they had sex.
Kit Merlot chapter 7 . 7/23/2006
I have to say that I'm glad that you updated. but Chloe is too smart to be easily manipulated. If Lex wants Chloe to trust him, he is going to have to work for it.
reeroy chapter 7 . 7/23/2006
Hooray! You've updated!

Good chapter, my dear! I'm aching to know where this would lead to!
KanSol chapter 5 . 11/5/2004
This is really freakin' good, and you have up to chapter ten written, Wow...that's incredible. Your story seems highly realistic, and I just love it. Hope you update soon.
deanine chapter 6 . 6/18/2004
Hey Deb...You know I liked the chapter, right?

Anyway, I read on the main page that there was this new reccomend feature, and I thought I'd use your story as a guinea pig.

Here goes...
VigilanteMoleRat chapter 6 . 5/19/2004
Lionel was gruesome yet gentler than I usually imagine him. Lex turned on Lionel in season three very successfully if differently than you show here.

I wish the story could have moved forward, but I wouldn't have wanted to miss this back section.

I suppose that just means you need to post again soon. :)
Satiana chapter 6 . 5/15/2004
wow I really do love this story.
autumngold chapter 6 . 5/15/2004
Thank you for the update! Lex makes me so sad, how I wish his destiny could be different! Can't wait to see what will happen to Chloe, and how Lex plays a part!