Reviews for Heartlines
nicole chapter 7 . 9/17/2021
the flashback of clara’s love and family are one of my favourite things about the fic, one of my favourite things to read. it’s so gorgeous
nicole chapter 6 . 9/8/2021
The few times in my life where I’ve pulled all-nighters, I didn’t mean to. I started reading your whouffiction and I didn’t want to stop myself :)
Nastya555 chapter 7 . 9/9/2020
The whole thing is tinged with some profound sadness. I was crying. A lot. Even when everything was alright. In fact really the best sign that something is going to go hell-ward. I enjoyed you twelve and eleven a lot. They are so different, and the scene with them bickering while clara carries the bags from market is pure hilarity. I loved it. Thank you x
Nicole chapter 4 . 2/7/2019
What an utter shitstick! Sure, the Doctor may have had an incredibly long, multi-Millenia life, but when somebody (especially a Clara? His own alternate self?) generously shares their entire story with you, even if you are an alien with no social tact, that’s still an incredibly cruel thing to do.
that is why he is all the harsher toward them, BECAUSE they are echoes of himself and his Clara. Oof
FluffyFierce chapter 7 . 10/23/2018
I really enjoyed those long chapters - really gave a sense of time and the AU pairing having a life well lived. The twelfth doctor was delightfully gruff, maybe a little too rude (but he is slien(. Th dueling Clara’s fully formed different character...the premise of the parasites a nice vehicle for it all. And I liked the way the ending just sat. A brilliant read thank you!
biddle29 chapter 7 . 10/21/2016
I absolutely loved this for so many reasons! It was phenomenally written, and the characterization was spot on! My favorite parts were the Doctor interacting with the Smith's kids! It was so adorable!
aliwallis chapter 7 . 8/18/2016
OH my god this is beautiful ahhh it made me cry it's so amazing
aliwallis chapter 3 . 8/16/2016
This fic is amazing! I can completely visualise this happening and the characters stayed true to themselves. When I read this it's like Jenna Coleman and Peter Capaldi are speaking to me through the words. I love it sooooo much and thank you!
anon chapter 7 . 6/20/2016
IT IS 1:06 AM AND ALL I CAN SAY IS THANK YOU. THANK YOU SO DAMN MUCH.
o0SapphireMyst0o chapter 7 . 6/3/2016
And I accidentally deleted everything I typed up and pasted Happy Birthday... I guess Happy Birthday to you whenever it is! X) ~SPOILERS~ Anyways, This was a very good chapter, all the way through. Especially the part where The Doctor experiences 'not his Clara's' memories. How many would get to experience something like that. I know I want to do that purely on the basis to understand. Overall, I really loved this story! You did such a fantastic job! Humerus, heart wrenching, romantic, and just a bit kinky. This whole idea for the story was well done. You know, I feel so privileged to be able to experience peoples talent like this freely. Thank you :)
o0SapphireMyst0o chapter 6 . 6/3/2016
Very good! This chapter had me on my toes the whole way! What a predicament! And there is that kiss, yay! I love kisses! Such a sweet moment. Thank you for this chapter :3
o0SapphireMyst0o chapter 5 . 6/3/2016
Oh no... Well this is not, this is not good at all! I really hope he can help Clara! This chapter got into some very sensitive subjects, some of which made me feel slightly uncomfortable, but it wasn't too much, so it was okay. Though it was good to know how The Doctor felt. Very well written chapter, thank you :)
o0SapphireMyst0o chapter 4 . 6/2/2016
Wow, this chapter was one big ball of angst, hence the romance/angst genre. This was very sore, biting, and exceptionally written. Man, The Doctor, even though he is not a social person, he sure knows how to speak with the most effect. This part of the chapter you wrote especially well. Quite the read. Lets just hope things can get better and they can work things out, as well as get this parasite thing taken care of.
o0SapphireMyst0o chapter 3 . 6/2/2016
Good she came to that realization. Of course he wants them, of course he's hurting, that's why he's so grumpy. I did enjoy the nicknames The Doctor made up for the children, 'The Chin Returns' X) And! The plot thickens! Were will this go, I don't know, but I am anticipating with some dread. Dead people is not a good thing. Again, very well and expertly written. Thank you :)
o0SapphireMyst0o chapter 2 . 6/2/2016
Poor Clara ; ; -sniff- This must be so hard for her. I wold probably hide myself away and cry my eyes out for hours. Why is it so easy to cry or be on the verge of crying when you're in the shower? Maybe because you're alone to your own thoughts and the shower is like tears falling down on you. Well, I'm glad little Cornetto boy helped her to feel a bit better, such a sweet lil'. Is Clara afraid she might try something the Dr. Smith? No need to answer, just voicing a thought. I don't like spoilers X) Lovely, emotional, and very well written chapter, thank you! :)