Reviews for Heartlines
o0SapphireMyst0o chapter 1 . 6/1/2016
Wow, brilliant! This was such an excellent read, and there are more chapters after this! You really nailed it! Their characters are spot on! I laughed quite a bit throughout. Love, love, love! I'm actually quite ecstatic that I found this. So well written! -cheers and throws confetti- Can't wait to see how everything pans out. I really like this idea :3 Doctor, Clara, realize each other's feelings!
TimeyWimeyBadWolf chapter 7 . 4/21/2016
Wow. This story is devious, heartwrenching, plot-twisted, action-packed, adorable...I could go on and on. This is an absolute masterpiece. Great job. Holy cow, is this an amazing tale. Thanks for bringing me along for the ride.
Fanfic123321 chapter 7 . 3/15/2016
It's cool. Just make me look like a weirdo crying in the middle of the park. Honestly, it's fine.

Nobody's fan fiction should be this good! I couldn't stop reading it!
Guest chapter 7 . 1/27/2016
This was the most amazing and heart wrenching story I have ever read!
datajana chapter 7 . 12/4/2015
I'm not crying.

Really, I'm not...
BrokenBook chapter 7 . 11/20/2015
Oh my wow! This is an absolutely amazing fic, if you're thinking about reading it don't hesitate. It's so well balanced out with the dynamics of each character and the plot is absolutely amazing. Definitely one of the best Doctor Who stories out there.

BB
itstartedwithfaberry chapter 7 . 10/13/2015
Wow! What a beautiful story. This last chapter had me in tears
Jarris Shepard chapter 7 . 10/2/2015
ripped my heart, and then put it back together...absolutely wonderful story.
Guest chapter 7 . 8/10/2015
It is amazing
Wolfishly chapter 7 . 8/5/2015
This is the second review I write for your stories. I made an account just for this purpose. :'D I hope that shows how much I enjoy your masterpieces!
I don't even know where to begin. This story was so overwhelming and I just. I don't know what to say. Dr. Smith's and Mrs. Smith's domestic relationship make me crave that kind of love from the bottom of my heart. What could be better than your husband looking at you, touching you, respecting you like he does to her? It give me hope and my heart swells to impossible sizes. Thank you for this wonderful piece. I needed something like this for a long time and I never even knew it. And now I'm not only referring to a Dr. Who good fanfic (because this is one of the best and you are one of the best authors out there), but to a life lesson I am still struggling with every day: Never settled for someone who doesn't love you like you deserve and doesn't see you as his/her everything. Thank you.

Love,
Wolfishly
asniaamjad chapter 3 . 6/16/2015
from chapter 1, I was hooked! now I can't stop reading!
nicole chapter 4 . 5/27/2015
Actually, I felt the Doctor went over the top with this one (like I did when watching The Caretaker, but now I watch it again and it just sort of brushes off).
nicole chapter 2 . 5/27/2015
aaaahhhh. AAAAAHHH. FEELS ON THIS CHAPTER
Quantumphysica chapter 7 . 3/25/2015
This story was absolutely amazing. The plot was intriguing, neither clich├ęd nor overly complicated, and the emotional ups and downs were glorious. Also, you captured exactly that heart-wrenching element of "not quite a happy end" that always gives me heaps of feels when watching the actual series. It broke my heart and I loved it. (Also, you write Twelve impeccably.)
Cat chapter 7 . 3/14/2015
Okaaaay...sigh...yeah, I didn't need my heart. Wasn't using it, so sure! Rip it out, then hand it back to me on a silver platter. No problem at all. Enjoy it. ;o) LoL

In other news, OH. MY. HEART. That story! Holy Blue Tardis, Batman! I don't when I've ever felt such intense emotional FEELS while reading fanfic before in my life! And I feel like I've read every damn Whouffle & Whouffaldi story on this site, twice! If anyone were to take over for Steven Moffet, you've got the job!
100 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »