Reviews for Heartlines
Guest chapter 1 . 2/13/2015
Just discovered and devoured this fic. Amazed that it doesn't have more reviews because you do such a spectacular job in crafting a story that has both a very doctor whoish plot and explores Clara's relationship with 11 and 12. Ugh and the children- this story tugs at the heart strings so much. Thanks for sharing this lovely fic. Off to read the rest of your stuff and looking forward to reading your next story!
bakerstreetirr chapter 7 . 1/18/2015
I just died a little inside from this beautifully written fic. So to character and so beautiful. . .CLARA' . .

Thank you for this lovely work of ff. I wouldn't be put out over a sequel either...
cosmicsouffle chapter 7 . 1/13/2015
ITS OKAY I DIDN'T NEED MY HEART ANYWAY.
MySoapBox chapter 7 . 1/4/2015
So great! You did a wonderful job of capturing all the different emotions and perspectives. It seemed very emotionally real. It's also given me some things to think about. So thanks.
oleandxrs chapter 7 . 12/27/2014
Okay,
I just died in the inside because I love this fic to death. Gods I can feel my heart pulsing with feels for this fic. And it was like I was watching an actual episode! Love the action and all the sass with Mrs. Smith and The Doctor. This one is by far the best and my most favorite Doctor Who Whouffaldi/TwelvexClara fic I've ever read. And I was actually hesitant to read this at first! But then domestic Whouffle and Whouffaldi and the KIDS won me over. But most especially in the last few chapters, when the Doctor loved and cares won my heart over and over again. It made my heart flutter so muc. Warmed my heart, I can still feel the after effects.

I'd love to see a Sequel about how the Doctor and Clara return to their original universe and lives.

And are there really going to be Whouffaldi babies? I can't wait for a fanfic like that ;)
Serendipity989 chapter 7 . 12/17/2014
This story brought another perspective that I've never really thought about before and I love what you did with it. Looking forward to stories that are as good as this one! :D

Seremdipity989
not-your-darling chapter 7 . 12/15/2014
I just knew this parasites would be the end of Clara Oswald-Smith... I just knew... I don't want to be right *weeps* you know what I'd hoped for, though? A meet up between Twelve, Clara, and Ten and Rose and their Jenny as well as Eleven and Clara Smith because it would have been hilarious... Just imagine Twelve's reaction, like "one I get but 2, bloody really? And Jenny and Rose too? Just freaking fantastic..." And Clara just stares cause she's met Ten and knows about Rose and Jenny as well and never expected all of this to happen
Lornesgoldenhair chapter 7 . 12/13/2014
This has to be the best most compelling emotional rollercoaster of a fic ive ever read. Spellbindingly good. Your portrayal of the Doctors emotions is perfect.
theimpossiblegirl123 chapter 7 . 12/13/2014
Amazing! Omg loved this so much xx
tounknowndestinations chapter 7 . 12/13/2014
As ever, it was entirely beautiful, heartbreaking and absolutely well written.
throughcrimsonstars chapter 7 . 12/13/2014
I was still trying to overcome the pain of the end of "Of adoration and Chaos", only to have to relive it all over again, in all his glory. But, as the last time, it was a very bittersweet ending. And I loved it. I loved all of it. The emotions were so true and each word was in its right place, yet so... painfully and beautifully. Thank you for this story, I'll cherish it as I do with every beautiful story I read, as every story which makes my life just a bit richer and truer and deeper.
bleuboxes chapter 7 . 12/12/2014
Holy shit I'm sobbing.
I can't believe its over!
katierosefun chapter 7 . 12/12/2014
*falls back*

*tries hard not to cry*

*cries a lot*

OH MY GAAAWD WHY DID I THINK IT WAS A GOOD IDEA TO READ YOUR STORIES DEAR GAWD WHY?!

THIS. I sobbed when Doctor Smith found out what would happen to his Clara; I sobbed when Lottie shouted at the Doctor; I sobbed when the Doctor went into Clara's (Oswald-Smith) memories; I cried when Doctor Smith kissed Clara (the Doctor's Clara)...and I sobbed at the end, too.

And I cried a lot more in the other parts.

This story was amazing. Beautiful. Stunning. A definite favorite.
Lornesgoldenhair chapter 3 . 12/12/2014
Only just diacovered this fic and so far its made me crease with laughter in places and actively cry in others. Its wonderful!
e1evenc1ara chapter 7 . 12/12/2014