Reviews for Heartlines
DesiringMagic chapter 7 . 12/12/2014
it feels really weird to see this story end but it's been wonderful to have read it. It's such a beautiful story and I'll definitely be rereading it again!
foreverwriting9 chapter 7 . 12/12/2014
This. I mean, this. I'm trying to sift through all my emotions to say something coherent, but I can't because this story kind of took my breath away and jumbled everything up. It's so bittersweet and painful but also beautifully hopeful and lovely and I really enjoyed this story. Wonderful, wonderful job.
FlaringFriendlyLover chapter 6 . 12/6/2014
That last part... has killed me.
MySoapBox chapter 6 . 12/2/2014
I've enjoyed you story so far. I have not read your other story and that hasn't been a problem. At times this story has been uncomfortable to read, just because the doctor has been such an extreme jerk. There have been times I've wanted to slap him myself. Thanks for the story. I look forward to the next chapter.
Guest chapter 6 . 11/20/2014
this is the WORST stop immediately
marek.pfeifer.75 chapter 6 . 11/19/2014
Really nice story :D I can't wait how it ends :D
jacks marie chapter 6 . 11/19/2014
MORE MORE MORE...YES I'M SHOUTING...DON'T CARE NEED TO KNOW,WHAT HAPPENS NEXT...
please update thanks
Eagle chapter 6 . 11/18/2014
Gosh, youre good at this. Almost make me cry this one. All the tension...
Could you update faster...? Please...?
NicBarnes chapter 6 . 11/18/2014
The fic isn't over, is it? I really hope not, because i'm addicted and need more chapters! You write very well!
I Don't Mind chapter 6 . 11/18/2014
Very good chapter! You can't imagine how delighted I am every time I receive an update from one of your stories.

Maybe I've missed the information somewhere but I'm still wondering why the parasites are focusing on the Smiths in particular though. Looking forward to the next chapter!
Rurouni Scribe8 chapter 6 . 11/17/2014
That's very much in line with what happens in Season 8 so although it's sad I do like it.
e1evenc1ara chapter 6 . 11/17/2014
D: SO BEAUTIFUL AND TERRIBLE
bleuboxes chapter 6 . 11/17/2014
The feels
katierosefun chapter 6 . 11/17/2014
Oh, the last line made me cry. :'(

Very interesting connection between Ms. Oswald-Smith now - because I remember in OAAC, she ended up getting early Alzheimer's...I wonder if the parasites have anything to do with it, or if I'm just over-analyzing it/totally off.

Either way, I liked this chapter! Keep up the work and I can't wait for the update!
foreverwriting9 chapter 5 . 11/15/2014
Holy crap. I just read this all in one sitting and this is so good and everything hurts and I really can't be all that coherent right now.
100 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »