Reviews for Heartlines
Guest chapter 5 . 11/12/2014
A very interesting story full of fresh, original ideas. Just make sure you correct the typos that come up every so often.
KendrixTermina chapter 5 . 11/3/2014
Okay. This hd some interesting character detail moments, and of course, present!Doctor being his "delightful" self all around.
claraosgood chapter 5 . 11/3/2014
Oh dear, what a cliffhanger! :D I have to know what's next, can't wait for the update! :D I loved this chapter and Mrs. Smith talking to the Doctor :D
katierosefun chapter 5 . 11/3/2014
WOOOOOW I LOVE THIS STORY.

I really hope you'll be able to update this - I just love how you characterized the Doctor and portrayed his complicated relationship with Clara...and I'm glad that we got to see a bit more of the beloved Oswald-Smith family.

Great job! Keep up the wonderful work!
e1evenc1ara chapter 5 . 11/2/2014
Oooooh my god, so good! Everything was perfect. And CLIFFHANGER! I can't wait to know what happens next!
MadAcid chapter 5 . 11/2/2014
Wotwie that chapter was fantastic! Roller coaster start to finish! You write the chaters so well and I love being able to feel the thought process they go through!
Can't wait for the next chapter!
Fearless Noodle chapter 5 . 11/2/2014
OHMYGOD
WHATTT
THIS CHAPTER
*heavy breathing*
Carinalove67 chapter 5 . 11/2/2014
Oh god, I really hope Clara will be okay- I loved Mrs Smith's chat with the Doctor. It made me giggle. Also the baby joke :)
FlaringFriendlyLover chapter 4 . 10/22/2014
I am so sad that there isn't more.
sassywriterchick chapter 2 . 10/9/2014
Bristol has always been my fav and he remains so even now.
sassywriterchick chapter 1 . 10/9/2014
OMG THIS IS PERFECT!
Chun chapter 4 . 10/7/2014
Ahhhh! This chapter was so good!
e1evenc1ara chapter 4 . 10/7/2014
Love, love, love, love! JUST LOVE
jacks marie chapter 4 . 10/7/2014
think the Doctor is very jealous of John and his Clara...when will he admit he loves his Clara...even though he has changed, his face think underneath he still lovesher but wont admit update soon. Are there many more chapters to go?Will there be a happy ending for them all.
LoverofLattes chapter 3 . 10/3/2014
Out of all of my time reading fanfiction, one of the strongest emotional connections I've had with a piece was the last three lines of this chapter. One of the great acheivements of writing is evoking emotion with as little detail as possible, and "She hadn't even known he'd wanted them," was like a weight hitting my heart. You did a really, really great job with this story. I sincerely wish that this was canon, I love their characterizations in this way so much.

Keep it up!