Reviews for Heartlines
stixsol chapter 3 . 10/3/2014
Oh, gosh. Heartbreaking chapter, but I loved it!
UchihaHakura64 chapter 3 . 10/1/2014
So, I think you're doing a wonderful job keeping all the characters honest! In my last review, I didn't mean to sound like I wanted Clara to become involved with Mr. Smith, not necessarily, I was just curious how he would view the whole situation. And I think how you've written it is good- he views Mrs. Smith and Clara/Ossie as two totally different people. I was just thinking that Mrs. Smith would have somehow explained that he's dead in Clara's universe, and that's why Clara keeps giving him these looks (or lack of looks). But I guess that convo never really happened (?)...Anyway, it would be nice to have a little Mr. Smith/Clara platonic comfort at least, because I think he is smart enough to realize that even though she isn't his Clara, a Clara is in pain. Much like how I imagine if in the show, the Doctor would act if he met one of Clara's echos. I adore this story, so thanks for the update!
Rurouni Scribe8 chapter 3 . 9/28/2014
Ah so Danny nickname gets a mention and we finally discover what's bugging the Doctor. Good work and I can't wait to see more.
e1evenc1ara chapter 3 . 9/28/2014
I think the character limit for reviews would cut me off before I could transcribe the 'awwwwwww' I'm feeling right now! So sweet. I love the insight into everyone's feelings; they feel very natural, even for such an odd situation. The kids are adorable and I laughed at poor Poppy's melodramatic wailings about squashing the bug, and ol' Doc's efforts to calm her down. Sweet, grumpy Doc. I can't wait to read the rest!
Birds Of The Summer chapter 3 . 9/28/2014
Oh my stars! I will wait for the next chapter, it was lovely as always
Carinalove67 chapter 3 . 9/28/2014
Aw, this is getting really sweet. I'm actually so eager to find out where this ends up.
xoxfiresignx chapter 3 . 9/28/2014
This is really, REALLY good. It's odd, but I definitely ship 12/Clara more than I did 11/Clara. You capture the essence of the characters exceptionally well - I hear the Doctor's voice in my mind (Scottish accent and all) with every line of dialogue; I can see the expressions on both Claras' faces as you describe them. I'm very excited to see where you go with this :)
UchihaHakura64 chapter 2 . 9/3/2014
Wow. What an amazing concept for a story. It's both happy and heartbreaking. I can't wait to read more! Will Clara and Dr. Smith have any romance (and is that considered cheating)? I'm really fascinated because there are just so many different ways you could take this. Please update soon!
Mystical Pen chapter 2 . 8/25/2014
You are wrecking me with all the references and quotes from the latest episode. That phone call crushed me. "Miss ya." Can you not? TT_TT

As for the chapter, I'm scared. For both the Clara's. I have no inkling as to what will happen while they stay there, but I'm scared of what might happen to Clara and Dr. Smith. And my fear of that is morphing into worry for Mrs. Smith.

I love Twelve/Clara. So much because I have started reading your other fic, Everest, and you're making me fall in love with them. But it's just natural that I have adoration and attraction to Eleven/Clara. After all, that's where it started, right? But somehow, I'm voting no on the Clara/Dr. Smith pairing because I'm gonna be hurting for Mrs. Smith and Twelve if something happened.

Also, I'm actually picturing Dr. Smith as what Matt looks like now with slightly shorter hair that's parted at a different side, with a fringe that curls toward the opposite side of where it used to be. And slightly buffer. I don't know what's wrong with my brain. Must be all the recent interviews and photos I keep seeing of him.

Anyway, good luck on the next chapter. I won't pressure you and tell you, "Please update" because I'm a writer too, and that could be pretty pressuring. Just know that I'm loving each and every chapter that you post on all your fics, and that I'll be following them all. Keep being awesome, darling!
Mystical Pen chapter 1 . 8/25/2014
I cannot even emphasize enough how much I love this. I really am falling in love with your work. I'm running out of compliments, I'm afraid, so you're just gonna have to forgive me for being repetitive and everything.

Also... "Steady, boy!" I love it. I remember Jenna saying that in a Q&A during the DW Tour. I love that you included it.

Keep up your great work, as always!
Guest chapter 2 . 8/25/2014
This is brilliant, really. Loving it and cannot wait for more!
e1evenc1ara chapter 2 . 8/24/2014
*Ariel voice* I want moooooore...
love x
hazman11 chapter 2 . 8/24/2014
Thanks for writing this. I must admit I'm trying to deal with the aftermath of 'Deep Breath' at the moment. I'm looking forward to how you reconcile the different personality of the Doctor with Clara's feelings.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/24/2014
Omg! You combined your stories...this is amazing!
Chunsaify chapter 2 . 8/24/2014
I just saw the first episode of the new season and omg! You've captured 12 and Clara's relationship perfectly. I'll miss 11 so much though. Fantastic chapter as always!
100 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 Next »