Reviews for Heartlines
Guest chapter 2 . 8/24/2014
i'm loving this more and more!
Azertyrobaz chapter 1 . 8/24/2014
Thank you for writing this, I can't wait to read more. :)
claraosgood chapter 1 . 8/22/2014
I can't wait to read the next chapter, the idea is really interesting and I love the way you write :)
throughcrimsonstars chapter 1 . 8/22/2014
This story - as your stories always are - is beautiful. I love how you mashed the OAAC characters to Twelve and Clara. Please go on soon. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/21/2014
Yes yes yes! So happy to see this crew again! Thank you for a great chapter, can't wait for more!
xXdreameaterXx chapter 1 . 8/20/2014
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh *-* I love it. I know everyone will be telling you to do this and I personally I hate those words, too, but: pleeeeaaaase update soon. I want more. Your story sounds really promising, love the idea, love the humour and I'm curious where it will lead.
e1evenc1ara chapter 1 . 8/20/2014
Ahh, I love this! Looking forward to more!
jacks marie chapter 1 . 8/20/2014
Like this lot.12 loves her but Clara is missing11 so much..won't admit it too each other...
Really looking forward to your next update.
Birds Of The Summer chapter 1 . 8/19/2014
Oh my Souffle! This is the best thing ever, I literally didn't know I wanted this so bad until I read it, I will look forward to the next chapter, please upload soon(:
Incendia Glacies chapter 1 . 8/19/2014
Gah! I feel so bad for 12 and I'm also cringing at his decisions! Oh my heart hurts...
How long do you expect this story to be? (I'm so glad you're finally writing this one)
100 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7