Reviews for Nico di Angelo and the Goblet of Fire
Tempest's Rain chapter 1 . 7/2
I really like this series and how you've written the characters. I'm particularly fond of Viktor and Nico's friendship and I hope to see more of it. I would also ship them if you decided to go in that direction.
S.Kuo chapter 1 . 5/26
Please update
Anonymous Banana chapter 5 . 5/18
PLEASE UPDATE!

Are you still alive?

•~•
I dunno 3728 chapter 5 . 4/4
Ummm... has it been two years since Nico’s adventure has been updated? I’m slightly confused on if you are continuing the series or not... I really love it and want you to keep posting!
pjohpfan chapter 5 . 3/3
this is really really cool! i'v been meaning to comment since like the first book but you were already finished on those so i figured there'd be more chance of you seeing this. this story is really cool.
Flaming eyeball chapter 1 . 2/23
this is amazing I have e been following this story since the beginning of it (last week) and I love it and can't wait for the next chapter
Update! You've come so far also solangelo pls. Seriously though, UPDATE.

Bean
UPDATE UPDATE UNDATE UPDATEEEEE
DiAngelo646 chapter 1 . 11/24/2017
Please make a future update! This series is amazing, and I'm absolutely hooked!
Killua Lawliet chapter 5 . 11/22/2017
Ok I just read this series in like half a day and I ABSOLUTELY LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! Your writing style is amazing and I love the way you portray Nico I just recently started reading PJ fics and I have to say Nico centric ones have become a fast favorite. I found myself dreading reaching the final(current) chapter because it means I will have to wait for the next chapter to get more of this amazing series and I must say I am truly impressed with how you've so carefully woven this story to coincide with THO whilst keeping to the HP plot. All in all this is one of the best fabrics I've read and I've read alot off the top of my head I can only think of 7 others(4 of which are part of a series) that I hold in the same regard as this one it is truly a masterpiece and I can't wait to see more
Guest chapter 5 . 10/17/2017
Why would you end it like that? The Games didn't even finish
Guest chapter 4 . 10/17/2017
This is getting good
Guest chapter 1 . 10/17/2017
This is getting awkward, and do you have a wattpad account?
yaoishipsforlife chapter 5 . 10/5/2017
hope this gets an update in the near future!
nicarose24 chapter 5 . 9/26/2017