Reviews for Harry Potter and his Veela Mate
Manderin07 chapter 19 . 1/24
I absolutely ADORED this story!
Bn
Vm
kalloni chapter 3 . 12/29/2022
I loved champion's champion, so using it as inspiration sounds good, and with Draco being entered this sounds like it'll be funny.
CarolsSister chapter 12 . 12/12/2022
Did I detect the slightest hint of Chef's rant at Jack Nicholson from "The Witches of Eastwick" in Hermione's comment to Ronmouth?
Guest chapter 13 . 11/23/2022
Even though I am not a Ron fan and I hate illogical mismatched Ron and Hermione pairing with a passion. But I think you were too harsh in his characters treatment. Ron was some bad things but not a pure blood bigot or stupid to the extreme. I would have preferred redemption for his character and maybe pair him with quirky Luna.
ak chapter 19 . 11/20/2022
bonne fic!
Guest chapter 5 . 9/29/2022
Harry's uniform fits so why not take his sizes from that?
redeyehawk23 chapter 3 . 9/30/2022
You know... this chapter made me feel bad for Lucius having to put up with Draco lol.
Kathryn Holmes chapter 1 . 9/1/2022
I never really liked the Ron and Hermione relationship even before Rowling admitted she shouldn't have paired them. Ron and Hermione had only two things in common, Harry and the war. Once the war ended, a friendship with Harry wasn't enough to keep a relationship together after the initial attraction phase passed. Ironically, once he grew up and out of his pureblood perfect son phase, Draco was a better personality match than Ron. And after Lavender's death, Parvati would have been a better match for Ron.
Guest chapter 10 . 8/3/2022
Ron going to the Ball dateless in the robes he had in canon would probably be more of a punishment than not going.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/3/2022
'sudden bouts of anger that push a woman into physical altercations was the sign of a Veela' - does that include punching Draco in PoA?
MusicQueen73 chapter 19 . 7/19/2022