Reviews for Harry Potter and his Veela Mate
Fb
More please
Like the story. If the purebloods have a problem with understanding football, imagine trying to explain cricket to them!
Seud chapter 1 . 8/18
Immediately being thrown into the deep end with Greek gods being real and Apollo choosing Hermione as a Veela is just too ridiculous for me.

You might be doing something right as an author because of how many favorites and follows your story has, but personally it’s something I’d have thought up when I was 7.

That just sounds like the type of brain feces that I’d let spill out into the real world by way of paper in the middle of math class because I was bored and lazy.
aamlkb chapter 3 . 7/24
I love how Lucius is looking to cut his losses now.
aamlkb chapter 1 . 7/24
I too loved the Champions Champion. It was so funny, especially the end.
Liked the chapter but what happened to your math?
HermioneBlack2 chapter 19 . 6/27
wicked stroy
sophAlessa chapter 3 . 6/21
I really like this Lucius and shape
renowned-warrior chapter 19 . 6/8
I was skeptical of this story. Maybe especially because there are already quite a few veela stories out there.
But I was clearly wrong, because in my opinion this is hands down one of the best stories you have written and goes straight into my favorites list.

P. S. Still loves the Lucius character
renowned-warrior chapter 3 . 6/7
Omg this is probably the funniest chapter that I have read on a long time.
Although I sort of did see it coming. It was either him, Ron or Crouch Jr. But the whole Lucius part was brilliant and I loved it.
stargatesg1fan1 chapter 19 . 6/5
This was a really good story. I enjoyed it a lot. It was so easy to read without having to put it down because of boredom. I really loved the focus on Harry/Hermione. Thanks for writing and sharing.
Kat chapter 7 . 5/21
Some have said that the author of this story has been a bit cruel to Draco and Ron. J.K. Rowling herself on her website has stated that the reason she never developed Ron out of the jealous, attention seeker he shows himself to be was she had originally intended to kill him off. So, the Ron in this is true in many ways to Canon. As for Draco, if you all remember he didn't actually begin to grow up until his father was sent to Azkaban and he was charged with killing Dumbledore or else watch his mother die. That doesn't happen till the end of book five and into book six. So Draco's portrayal here in year four is also still much like Canon.
FFFudgeUp chapter 19 . 5/5
Great story. Hermione as a Veela is a new idea to me. you wrote it well. Thanks for sharing.
I never liked Ron. Truth be told Harry had his moments of stupidity, the department of mysteries being the biggest, but Harry did grow up and out of his anger. Ron never did. I NEVER liked the epilogue of Ron and Hermione being paired. Even if Ron hadn't been a childish idiot, he was looking for a woman who'd be just like his mother. Hermione was always too ambitious to be that kind of woman. It was a match that never made sense.
1,098 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »