Reviews for Harry Potter and his Veela Mate
a fan of this chapter 18 . 4/3
I honestly hate when Harry stops playing Quidditch, I want to see more stories where he plays professional Quidditch or where if he stops playing it's not because it's dangerous (healers exist for a reason)
mintuo chapter 2 . 3/22
Haha, was anderer Freud des anderen Leid!
Thanks for not making Draco into some poor misunderstood victim! In this one particular case, he actually IS a victim of being entered against his will. But he's such a little b.
TLD110166 chapter 12 . 11/8/2023
Erase Ron's memories, deage him back to infancy, and start over, raising him right this time. By the time he got to Hogwarts age, Harry and Hermione would be long married.
Guest chapter 19 . 8/8/2023
More please
HoneyBear84 chapter 19 . 6/10/2023
Love it
geenakmom chapter 19 . 6/1/2023
This was great! Loved it!
Guest chapter 4 . 5/28/2023
I can imagine after the exchange between Hermione and Draco, Pansy turning to one of the other Slytherin girls and saying that Draco had just proved that she made the right decision to terminate their betrothal.
Simianpower chapter 1 . 3/17/2023
This chapter was corny. But chapter 2 really turned me away from this story. First it weakens Harry to make Hermione special. Then it has all the cheesy, lame Veela allure tropes you can think of crammed into a few paragraphs. I was dubious about the story just based on its name, but damn, I still hoped for better.
Wizards N Dragons Realm chapter 3 . 3/2/2023
Oh I love how you wrote this chapter! Draco being entered in the tournament priceless, maybe he'll learn you can't buy everything. I also am happy how you have portrayed Mr. Molfoy and Professor Snape. Great work!
Khalisha Black chapter 7 . 2/9/2023
Im so sad for draco because i love him so much. But this is just too hilarious
Manderin07 chapter 19 . 1/24/2023
I absolutely ADORED this story!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/6/2023
Bn
Guest chapter 1 . 1/6/2023
Vm
kalloni chapter 3 . 12/29/2022
I loved champion's champion, so using it as inspiration sounds good, and with Draco being entered this sounds like it'll be funny.
1,145 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »