Reviews for From Durmstrang with Care
Myra chapter 5 . 2/15/2013
I am loving this story so far! Are you going to continue it? I really hope you do. I think its going to be a great story! Thanks for the story!
Livia chapter 5 . 12/26/2011
Wow. Out of all harry/draco fanfictions I have read, this is one of the two best(or should I say; most promising) I have come across. Which is saying a lot. I have read many, most of them because they have had awesome reviews(but they're usually so bad I don't even bother reading all of it). You describe Draco in a perfect way, most people in my opinion change him, to more easily put him together with Harry. Which is totally stupid because the thrill in their relationship is that it's very complicated! I really love this, and though I do understand that you seem to have given up on this project, I would like to praise you for writing at least this. Sorry if there are any mistakes in my english, I really speak swedish. Thanks for the great (although short) reading.
Ali-chan et Vani-chan chapter 5 . 2/27/2009
awesome ficcy!I love it! Draco-angst is the best;p plz update soon!
Guest chapter 5 . 8/30/2007
cool! i like it!
willow064 chapter 5 . 12/23/2005
Gotta admit, you've got me really curious! Please update as soon as possible you can't just leave it there!
SugarDevil chapter 5 . 12/21/2005
Oh wow, this story is so good. Please please please update. It's never too late to do so, it's only been about 3 years (if you incluse the fact that we are only a few weeks away from the new year). So I really hope you continue this because it is very well written and I am dying to know what happens

lots of love

Kris
pleasedeleteaccount1245 chapter 5 . 9/23/2005
This is a great idea. I hope that you're going to continue it :)
laurenrenae chapter 5 . 2/13/2005
Good job, I like it! I hope you update soon, your on my Author Alert list!

Take care!

Lauren
Brennend chapter 5 . 7/13/2004
An interesting story, however it's a shame that is hasn't been updated in over a year. I wonder what happened to Draco at Durmstrang?
lori chapter 5 . 7/3/2004
this is so cool! i want more! you rock completely!
Yamato Ishida chapter 5 . 11/16/2003
This was an absolutely brilliant story. I like the way you approached Draco's character; instead of making him very evil and full of angst, I'm glad you kept the angst down and made Narcissa a good person in the story. The fact that Draco is still nasty to Harry, but trying to overcome that is a breath of fresh air as most fics I've read so far either jump in straight away to Draco being exceptionally nice or very mean. Good work, please continue writing this fic. I don't see any problem with the spelling, grammar or flow of the story, so here's my plot suggestions: obviously, more development of Harry and Draco's relationship, but don't overdo that! Hopefully, more about Lucius and Draco's relationship in flashbacks, plus Draco's proper introduction to other Gryffindors, seeing he's not been introduced yet.
Laughing Cat chapter 5 . 7/20/2003
*applauds* Whee, this was fun to read! And I loved Ron's line at the end- "Honestly, he's just begging to have a messed up kid." _ Awesome writing, I hope that you continue this.
Lanku chapter 5 . 5/24/2003
OOmigoodiness!

The thing with Dobby,

then Haryy and the contemplating of the eye color of the Draco...

Oh and the Draco wabting the Harry to call the Draco Draco...

It was just like...dude!

Oh... erm sorry 'bout that outburst... neway I like this story so far. Especially the part about Draco ignoring the boulder twins... er... Crabbe and Goyle.

Update soon plz!

Oh btw Harry Potter and Draco Malfoy belong to eachother... *sighs* Plz hurry and slashinate(I blame the weird names on the vast amout of sugar that I consumed) the fic!
PeachDancer82 chapter 5 . 4/14/2003
cool beginning ...I like how you've huminized Draco from the startmakes him likable in that untouchable way ; which of couser is the appeal of draco anyways. Well brilliant beginning and keep posting
lecada chan chapter 5 . 2/27/2003
harry spied on draco? oh bad harry! bad harry! *smacks harry on the wrist*