Reviews for The Girl Who Loved
Lala Kate chapter 1 . 10/14/2015
Oh, I love this! So precious and sweet! Adore!
Tutu Pele chapter 4 . 10/9/2015
You should do more. Just saying...
Fl0ra chapter 4 . 8/10/2015
I am a huge Harry Potter fan so imagine my surprise and excitement when I see this story! I ship Regina and Robin so bad XD I love your story and will most definitely be reading it again!
EverlastingOnceRose chapter 4 . 5/14/2015
This was pure magic! I loved every bit of it!
filmyfurry chapter 4 . 1/4/2015
I am absolutely in love with this story. It is the perfect combination of both OUAT and Harry Potter (best one I've read so far but I may be a bit biased :P). I loved how you managed to use True Love's Kiss to break the memory curse. Brilliant. The reunion was very satisfying and everything I ever wanted. Thank you for writing this wonderful story!
ccstarz chapter 4 . 11/29/2014
I love this whole idea. It is a beautiful story, (that I'm guessing is finished?:( ) and I just think it makes them even more adorable than they were before. If that is even possible! So, thank you!
Natali Rempel Drews chapter 4 . 10/9/2014
Loved! continues!
Guest chapter 4 . 10/9/2014
This is the cutest thing of my entire life omg
ImpactedJudgment chapter 4 . 10/7/2014
It was true love's kiss! You sneaky lady :D

I love how you inserted so many of their exchanged declarations into this chapter, I'm all warm and fuzzy over it!

And how you used elements of magic associated with both HP and OUAT, so much perfect

I want more baby Henry too, I can just imagine his adorable self with a huge smile especially for his mama...I need this, I need baby Henry!

Lol I had no clue you were gonna give us sexy times, that is a brilliant nearly final touch to this. And really the freely confessed truth about "him" in the moments after their lovemaking is sheer beauty!

Love this, thank you thank you! xo
ImpactedJudgment chapter 3 . 10/7/2014
So sad, so so sad, why so sad!?

I'd fallen behind on this one, then I saw your post on tumblr that linked ch 3 and 4 (of 4). And it made me sad there were only four, so I put it off a while longer lol

Man I really love your style, so torturous and heartbreaking, but so beautiful and tragically romantic, I can't get enough!

Ok I'm fully expecting you to fix this in ch4...ok ok ok?
Chocapic31 chapter 4 . 10/5/2014
I love this chap ! I'm in love !
Can't wait to read more !

Love xx
MademoiselleAddams chapter 4 . 10/5/2014
I... You're... I think I love you.
This is great, perfect balance between the wizarding world and the OQ world.
It's very well written and interesting,
I hope you'll continue!
Great Work!
Xx
Addicted1 chapter 4 . 10/3/2014
This story is completely brilliant. A lovely merging of the universe and setting of Harry Potter with the themes and key elements of Outlaw Queen OUAT. Wonderful job! I'm just disappointed I didn't get to murder Leopold, Cora, and Zelena myself. (Maybe I can murder Zelena in an epilogue? ;) )

I enjoyed your character reassignment of Mary Margaret and David-that felt accurate to the show and more developed all at the same time.

Great job with the characterizations-I could feel Robin's smile, and my heart ached with Regina's in every moment.

Thank you for this!
DocMcRegals chapter 4 . 10/2/2014
So I saw this on tumblr earlier and for some reason I could NOT finish it. I'm glad I found it here. Totally LOVE the HP verse of this. You're probably the 3rd person I've encountered that has a knack for writing modernAU OutlawQueen like this. I'm hoping you'll continue because it's really good!
Take Care,