Reviews for Science fiction
Jazzmina chapter 3 . 9/17
Wow i really don't like her
NobodyInParticlr chapter 24 . 9/4
Woah! Love this story! I really enjoyed Neru's interactions with Kakashi, Jiraiya, Itachi, AND Sasuke! It's all been super fantastic. (and Itachi's POV was awesome!) Also really like that everyone thinks she grew up spoiled and how she's grumbling about it to herself without voicing it just yet.

Very worried that her dad actually selected the most clan loyal shinobi to save instead of the Konoha loyal ones like he claimed he would... and worried he might have struck some kind of deal with Orochimaru back when Neru was kidnapped... and that the third team member, when dropping out of the prelims, was actually having a friendly chat with Orochimaru as a liaison for Anzen...

Excited to see what comes of Itachi following Neru, though!

Also, your English is really really good, but there are two reoccurring errors I thought I'd mention.
You have consistently used 'sign' when you meant 'sigh', and vice versa. Think you might have the definitions swapped in your head. XD The same has been happening with your use of 'flesh' and 'fresh'.

Awesome story!
RandomUzu chapter 8 . 7/23
Yeah, I get her. But when reading it, I couldn't help but see her as a desperate bitch. It's giving me a headache just imagining her yelling so desperately.
4everfictional chapter 5 . 4/14
Fun times all around. ;)
4everfictional chapter 4 . 4/14
Awwww, it's cute that she thinks she has a chance of not dying. ;)
4everfictional chapter 3 . 4/14
I guess this story started before his motivation was revealed. ;) Love the chapter! XD
4everfictional chapter 2 . 4/14
You know what they say, never say never. ;) Love the chapter! XD
4everfictional chapter 1 . 4/14
Great start. ;) Love the chapter! XD
"Take a sit wherever you are."

Should be 'seat' not 'sit'. A 'seat' is a noun and 'to sit' is a verb.
"She had learned from Anzen that she didn't relied much on her intuition."

Should be 'rely', not 'relied'.

'Relied' est l'imparfait/passé simple et 'rely' est le participe passé avec 'didn't' comme auxiliaire.
Why would she automatically assume that her father killed her mother? did she forget of the other sound 4
lizyeh2000 chapter 23 . 1/19
Thanks for updating! OMG THANK YOU FOR WRITIMG THIS 3 *sends virtual cookies*
AddictionProblems21 chapter 23 . 1/17
this story is incredible! im so excited to read about Itachi's reaction to knowing about that some of the Uchihas are still alive!
lizyeh2000 chapter 22 . 1/5
I’d love to read itachis pov and what he thinks about her thanks for updating!
AddictionProblems21 chapter 21 . 12/9/2017