Reviews for Divided
MaryandMerlin chapter 2 . 10/11/2015
technically I only owed you 1 more review for winning the open day task but when my Dramione senses plucked this little gem out I couldn't help but read both chapters. I have sort of loved and hated it because I usually prefer happy things but the feels in this just can't help sucking you in and holding fast. When she took that curse for him my little heart just broke. I want to scoop Draco up and just huggle him better but I know that isn't realistic aha. Either way I really enjoyed this and part of me would love to see what could happen with this even though I know I never shall. Great fic though!
Penname chapter 2 . 10/6/2015
I hate you and love you for that ending. It is perfect, but it broke my heart a bit.
bellqrke chapter 2 . 8/1/2015
Wh...Wha...WHAT WHY N..NO PLEADE DDONT LEAVE IT ON THIS IM CRYINH SO MICH OH NY GODS NOOOOO
SmileSimplify chapter 2 . 4/22/2015
I do not like the ending but the story is heartbreakingly beautiful. Thank you for sharing this with us. :)
Trish Tavor chapter 2 . 3/31/2015
This was beautiful. Which, as you already know, is saying a lot coming from me. My mind is slowly changing on the whole Dramione thing...
Shaunsie chapter 2 . 2/1/2015
That ending... was not okay. At all. Not even a little bit. However, this whole thing was so superbly written! I am simply blown away with the writing, it was perfect! How you factored in those little changes to the original story line were absolutely awesome! This is definitely in my top 3 Dramione fanfictions now. Absolutely wonderful!
Guest chapter 2 . 12/11/2014
WHAT. HOW DARE YOU. IM CRYINF.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/18/2014
Wh- wha- WHAT?! ASDFGGHJKL
wow. HOW HAS THIS NOT GOT MORE REVIEWS?! ITS SO GOOD! more than good. This could actually have happened Draco was so in character and it was all tense and believable and i want more!
SqueakyDolphin6 chapter 2 . 10/15/2014
I really like this. You brought them together non-romantically and in a way that changed Draco deeply but kept their characters and allowed canon to continue. Well done, and very thought-provoking, for the readers as well as for Draco. Too bad Hermione didn't get to keep her deeper knowledge of him, though. BTW, what did he obliviate? She had to know how she got that big scar and ended up in the hospital wing. What could he have possibly gotten rid of?
deleted account 2015 chapter 2 . 10/15/2014
I really enjoyed this. It is so sensitively and believably written. And the end is simple perfect!

I must say I love the way you write. I finished reading Two Weeks just before I began this story and I was absolutely thrilled by it. I'm looking forward to reading more stuff by you.

Another favourite! _
rivermoon1487 chapter 2 . 10/12/2014
O M F G. I AM DYING. THIS IS TOO SAD FOR LIFE.
DobbyRocksSocks chapter 2 . 9/23/2014
Amy, really? Jesus.

Rip my heart out and stamp on it why don't you :(

This is an incredible piece, darling, and you should be exceedingly proud of it. It's beautifully written, the plot is fantastic, and dare I say it, the pairing works perfectly.

I love this story, and I love you, and this is going on my favourites list :)
boobearhplover chapter 2 . 9/20/2014
I really liked this...you should make a spin off of Draco giving her memories back ofter the war ends?!
Nalula zurachan chapter 2 . 9/17/2014
I love it! Your story is great. So sad , but i love dramione's angsty story.
I like your grammar, cos i need googletranslate for read your story. I can not english :(.

Keep writting, author! And i'll wait your new angst Dramione story. XDa