Reviews for So It Goes
madparty99 chapter 17 . 11/30/2014
Wait that's it? That's the end?! *becomes incredibly sad* I loved it... And you should totally continue it.
Veridissima chapter 17 . 12/19/2012
So sweet
This is the most perfect thing ever
This story is one of the best things I ever read, and as become the true story of how they met, this is just amazing
Love it
It's just so in character and so well written
Tripple-A-Plus chapter 17 . 4/24/2012
I absolutely love your story. I can't beleive I've just found this lovely and great story. Thank you so much for this wonderful story.
QuickenMyEnd chapter 17 . 12/22/2010
This makes me want to go watch some West Wing now, I really love how you got them together
Owl Emporium chapter 17 . 11/29/2010
This was amazing! I loved it. (: Great job!
alix33 chapter 12 . 5/22/2009
"How'd it go?" Jed asked her gently. She offered him a fragile smile. "I made up with Ron," she said. "We're... we're not right yet, but... we made it up." "Good," he said, and he smiled. And something inside of him very quietly shattered. But afterwards, he decided it was better that way. His feelings for Abbey... they were a dream. She was his friend, she was happy with Ron, and besides... maybe it wasn't really about her at all." - AW, poor Jed!
alix33 chapter 10 . 5/22/2009
"C'mon, seriously, how do you manage to trip over your own pants in the middle of a church service?" "Oh, you say that now, you're laughing now." The boy mock-glared at her. "If you'd been there-" "I would be laughing even harder?" "It really wasn't particularly amusing." "I find that very hard to believe," Abbey said dryly. "I'll have you know that I fell on my ass with gravitas and dignity," he said sternly. "Not to mention your panther-like poise." "That too." - LOL
alix33 chapter 7 . 5/22/2009
"Jed charged through the doors in his usual disarray. "What time d'you call this?" Ben and Abbey asked in unison, and they shared a grin." - LOL
alix33 chapter 3 . 5/22/2009
"Anybody ever tell you you're kind of bossy?" She folded her arms. "Yeah, you want to make something of it?" "No, ma'am," he grinned at her." - LOL

Oh dear (at Daniel Barrington catching Jed and Abby asleep together in the lounge)!
alix33 chapter 2 . 5/22/2009
"and she guessed she owed him something for the fact he never complained when she bored him stupid with her medical studies." - Judging from his behaviour in the first chapter, I would have said Ron was already pretty stupid anyway and did not need at all to be bored more that way.

"How's that working for you so far?" - LOL at how Abby is in a way already the Abby we came to know and love in the RL TV show.

"The car squealed past him in a flurry of water. Jed would have been soaked, if it wasn't for the fact that the rain had already taken care of that. It was less priestly instinct than a kind of resigned soggy misery that stopped him from flipping off the driver." - Poor Jed!

That was SUCH a cute bit of Jed/Abby dialogue!
alix33 chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
"he'd somehow been voted the one to sleep on the couch. Never mind the fact that he actually lived here; apparently, being too tall to sleep comfortably trumped minor things like paying rent." - LOL, not too tall by very much, though: President Bartlet in the RL TV show (or Martin Sheen) is only 5'7", which is nearly kind of very short for a bloke...

"His father hadn't approved of his decision to get a part-time job, which was, if he was honest, his biggest motivation in sticking to it." - YOU GO, Jed! I'm all for your incurring any and all parental disapproval, especially since I saw the episode 'Two cathedrals' and that one where Toby Ziegler discovered your dad beat you, so your father is a right foul git whose approval should be avoided at all costs, IMO.

"Just because a guy was a little on the short side and had better things to do than drool over the nearest pretty girl all the time... A paperback book bounced off the back of his head. "Hey, Father J!" Ben called good-naturedly. "Quit watching the girls go by and get back to work." - LOL

This upcoming party worries me.
bingblot chapter 17 . 4/19/2009
Oh this was just awesome! I just read it all the way through in one sitting (instead of studying for finals like I should be doing) and it was just wonderful. I LOVE how Abbey and Jed end up falling for each other and I love how you managed to keep them so in-character, so much the characters we know them as, even when they're so much younger, different. I also love how you fleshed out the Ron Ehrlich relationship.

Simply beautiful- and the last line? The best line ever!
missparker85 chapter 17 . 11/5/2008
happy sigh. amazing.
missparker85 chapter 6 . 11/5/2008
i adore this story so far. i can't wait to finish it and i suspect i will lose precious hours of sleep doing so. i think your bartlet is spot on, searching and youthful but with his mind as sharp as a tack. and abbey is abbey but i can't wait to see what she does next.
draconin chapter 17 . 5/12/2007
That was really lovely to read. Definitely an 'aw'!
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »