Reviews for Magic
halfravenhalfclaw chapter 1 . 10/3
OMG This story is SO cute! It all! its really amazing! very well writtten, great idea, good characters, there isnt the thing i dont like about this!
tigergirl-moonstar chapter 1 . 5/11/2016
Plz continue this story it's really good Stacey
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 1 . 12/10/2014
EEEHHHH!OMG!What a fine story this is!I loved it!The setting,the moments,the way they are so cautious and in the end get fic here,Neon!
Quill Scribblings chapter 1 . 12/1/2014
I love this so much. It's so lovely seeing two people who have been hurt giving love another chance, and this gave me a little happy boost with the magic references. You have written this perfectly; I wouldn't change a thing.
A Sirius Crush On Moony chapter 1 . 10/9/2014
This was amazing, I loved it. Such a unique idea, and you made it perfect. I was squeeing the entire time, and I had a huge grin because you had them both so in character and they kissed and asdfghjkl ;D Thank you for writing this!
Children of the Shadows chapter 1 . 8/24/2014
You're on quite a roll! I absolutely loved how sweet and innocent this was. 3
deletes chapter 1 . 8/23/2014
I know you wanted to redo this, but I was majorly curious ;) I really loved the whole set up of the business, Andy and Sirius working together is just awesome. I love how Sirius couldn't cleanse the stones after Tom Riddle had used them, and all the details you mentioned about him setting up the new stones, and the crystals etc. It was very atmospheric. Omg, those flashbacks! Would never had imagined Sirius', but I love it! What a freaking betrayal that would have been. Can't wait for it to be continued :)