Reviews for I Don't Want to be a Hero - Second Year
Mueckenboss chapter 19 . 8/20
The Story is great and i enjoyed the Chapter. But i found a mistake. Salazar cannot had the journals of Flamel, because Salazar left Hogwarts more than 300 years before Flamel was born ;)
hisnhers chapter 46 . 4/8
I always love your delightful, incredible, wonderful stories. Thank you so much for sharing them with me... and everyone else, too, I suppose ;D If there is a sequel to ever be written, I would gladly read it. If not I'll just read another one of your fics... wait I think I've read them all...? No, tell me it's not so! Get to typing girl. Have a blessed day, etherian.

hisnhers chapter 45 . 4/8
Sweet.

hisnhers chapter 35 . 4/7
Oooooo. A young Poppy and a Slytherin Aberforth. Nice.

hisnhers chapter 33 . 4/7
Oggies sound delicious. Btw, Severus better wake up or... or else you have to rewrite it. ;) So there. (I am in such a weird mood today, everything I say is either silly or sarcastic...I don't even know...)

hisnhers chapter 32 . 4/7
You portrayed Severus' experience quite well. Glad he had Regulus to confide in and cry on.

hisnhers chapter 30 . 4/7
Already isn't an accepted word? I think I may faint... I use it alllllll the time! Thanks for the short lesson.

And for a good chapter. It's always nice hear about married couples who are still or are finally in love with one another.

hisnhers chapter 28 . 4/7
The Black family curse. Insanity. The gift that keeps on giving. Poor Harry.

hisnhers chapter 26 . 4/7
Wow. Very intense chapter. I do not like Dumbledore, but I also don't like him to suffer like this either...

hisnhers chapter 25 . 4/7
Darn pollen keeps getting into my eyes.

My first love was killed in a car crash when we were 18. By then he had gotten married had a beautiful baby boy and had moved on from me. I still only see the best when I think about him. He wasn't even close to perfect, but he was in my eyes. Amazing what we remember and what we forget, huh?

hisnhers chapter 24 . 4/7
I can say that my family has been blessed. There are those who have died from cancer (my beloved Nana from lung cancer- 'it's just a cough dear'), but my mother has had uterine and kidney cancer (each within less than a year of the other) and came through with grace and I praise God that she is still here for me, and others, to love. She's generous to an extreme, literally would give you the clothes off her back if you needed them.

Ok, so potter fics... Sirius needs to go back to St. Mungos. Yup. Remus needs to leave. I usually like him, however, this one doesn't just ignore, but CONDONES violence and happiness at another's misfortune. Wrong. Even for enemies. Wrong.

hisnhers chapter 23 . 4/7
-sniffwipewipe- dratted pollen -blinkwipeblinkblink-

hisnhers chapter 21 . 4/7
Luna is so kind and sweet that people forget she has BRAINS. Sweet, odd, kind, tender-hearted and blonde, so of course she's brainless. -snort- Love her to bits. We need more like her in the world.

hisnhers chapter 19 . 4/7
-sniffsniff- It's pollen season you know... -sniff- great chapter.

hisnhers chapter 18 . 4/7
Well, if that isn't a plot twist I don't know what is. Did not see that coming. Was there any foreshadowing that I apparently missed?