Reviews for I Don't Want to be a Hero - Second Year
Kamikashi chapter 1 . 2/8
"I am highly tempted to hunt him down and deal with him as any self-respecting cat would." rofl that was bl**dy brilliant! I so could see her doing that, meow!
wokanshutaiduo chapter 12 . 1/25
Severus is going to try to heal Sirius isn't he? And Remus is still being a douchebag damn him.
Dontgotaclue88 chapter 47 . 1/9
Just beautiful. Thank you so much goe writing such a wonderful story.
kazetoame chapter 23 . 1/2
I know this seems to be a theme in a lot of stories, where cancer is rare in wizards and witches, but I feel this is wrong. I seriously doubt it would be, they are human, magic is not a cure all. Even dogs and cats can develop cancer, since it is basically an abnormal growth of cells. I do expect old dumb purebloods to not state they have it since they consider it a muggle only disease. In fact, I think purebloods would be more susceptible due to inbreeding.

Also, Justin Finch-Fletchley was a Hufflepuff, I don't understand the change.
kazetoame chapter 3 . 1/1
Just a quick note, wouldn't it be referred to as the Queen's English, since the rule monarch of Great Britain is in fact Queen Elizabeth II, since 1952?
Danny for Jesus chapter 47 . 12/11/2014
I Loved Reading The First two I don't want to be a hero Stories before I read I don't want to be a hero Third Year i'll update A New Beginning
Danny For Jesus chapter 47 . 12/7/2014
I loved Reading first two I Don't want to Be a Hero Stories and I can't wait to read I Don't want to be a Hero Third Year Meanwhile I'll read The Right Parent
Danny for Jesus chapter 47 . 12/7/2014
I enjoyed reading the First Two I Don't want to be a Hero Stories and now I'll read I Don't want to be a Hero Third Year
Danny for Jesus chapter 47 . 12/7/2014
I loved Reading Part One and Part Two and now i'll read I don't want to be a Hero Third Year
Diannika chapter 8 . 11/18/2014
History of Magoc isnt an elective, its mandatory thru owls
kirsty21 chapter 46 . 11/15/2014
cool
HappyAuriga chapter 47 . 11/5/2014
Again, this was a wonderful read. I was delighted to have found somebody who agrees with me in their assessment of canon Albus Dumbledore.
I'm looking forward to the new story and shall, again, read as soon as it's complete.
klester chapter 24 . 11/1/2014
Cancer is so prevalent in our society, it is almost unfathomable how widespread it is. I have lost my godfather, several aunts and uncles, even some cousins to various forms of cancer. One of my best friends was a blood lab technician at Mass General Hospital back when so many children from Woburn were being treated there for cancers caused by chemical dumping - it was one of the largest cancer clusters known to this day, to that point that at least one book I know of was written about it. I am sorry for your losses, and will include you in my prayers as well. Thank you.
Hope06 chapter 46 . 11/1/2014
This is beautiful and I am glad that you are not gone with this family
Hope06 chapter 45 . 11/1/2014
Beautiful and stunning and amazing