Reviews for I Don't Want to be a Hero - Second Year
Netchka3 chapter 46 . 5/24
Great story. Looking forward to reading the next one.
I also lost two relatives from Non Hodgkins Lymphoma. A cousin from Dads side and an uncle from Moms side
PawPower999 chapter 36 . 4/5
Just goes to show that Severus, truly is the better man...after all he's overcome so much nastiness and darkness in his life. But that he was able to embrace, and love young Harry, the biological son of James Potter, who along with his friends so bullied Severus at school. Yet Severus was able to open his heart to allow young Harry, to truly become his son. But more I loved it when Severus joined both Lily and James, in shade of ghost when Severus was struck down by QuirrellMort and together they defeated Voldemort for good! Also love the different side of the whole Malfoy family that is being presented ...wicked that Severus might get to court Poppy!
PawPower999 chapter 9 . 4/4
Also I think in a way that Harry, might realise that despite that Voldy is gone and that Dumbledore has retired - that if the next generations of children remain having/or holding the same prejudicial, bias opinions of witches and wizards just because of the house they were sorted into at Hogwarts. Then the magical world won't change, because its that very prejduical, bias and hatred that allowed for dark lords to be born and cause the chaos, injuries and death within the magical world. The whole magical world including witches and wizards, along with all those of magical creatures need to be intergrated within the magical world in order to stop the birth/or rebirth of dark lords. Those perhaps Harry, doesn't think along those lines at the age of 12yrs - but the young lad is smart enough, and sensitive enough to care about all those around him to know that prejudices have got to stop or nothing will change.

Harry knows what its like to suffer because of prejudices, bullying and being looked down upon as a second class citizens whose not worth anthing which is why he likely gets along with house elves as well.

Wonder if Lucius and Narcissa will have any further children or adopt one? Just what lengths will Severus go to make sure that Harry is truly his son and that no one can take him away from him? I think that there needs to be more intergreation between houses for the children to be able to discard the prejudices that they've been raised with or have since learnt at school from the housemates?
kathyjo chapter 46 . 3/21
oh I can't wait for the sequel hopefully that's coming out soon
kathyjo chapter 37 . 3/21
great story so far. I am truly disappointed in Remus again for his attitude and also he has not thankef Severus for the job or the apprenticeship, without Severus recommendation he would not have gotten!
wannabe kairi chapter 46 . 3/21
love it cant wait for another sequel
abby1006 chapter 46 . 3/19
I am assuming the sequel will deal with crazy Bella and crazy Sirius threatening our boys and Poppy. This is also the first time I have felt any sympathy for Albus, you wrote his dementia storyline beautifully.
mysinger chapter 34 . 3/15
A powerful chapter! I hope for Harry's sake that Severus wakes up soon. I like Regulus as a character.
Mysinger chapter 28 . 3/15
I am usually a Sirius fan, but he is contemptible and it sounds like he always was. I saw his attack on Severus coming, as soon as he told Minerva that he needed to find out "why Snape has James". I liked Severus' comment that Sirius was insane and probably had been even as a teenager. Great chapter!
mysinger chapter 31 . 3/15
Kili and Fili? Are you by any chance a fan of "The Hobbit"? I liked the dialogue between Harry and Draco after their lesson. Good chapter!
mysinger chapter 46 . 3/15
I'm so glad that you are writing another sequel to this delightful story, since I'm not ready for it to be over either :) I like the Poppy/Severus pairing, especially when Harry is part of the family. Well done!
Seems to me that if Albus paid the Dursleys for Harry's upkeep and they never used it on Harry, then Albus should be able to sue the Dursleys to get it back... Just a thought.
Kamikashi chapter 1 . 2/8
"I am highly tempted to hunt him down and deal with him as any self-respecting cat would." rofl that was bl**dy brilliant! I so could see her doing that, meow!
wokanshutaiduo chapter 12 . 1/25
Severus is going to try to heal Sirius isn't he? And Remus is still being a douchebag damn him.