Reviews for Doses of Quiet and Doses of Noise
FATIMA chapter 3 . 2/10
Y EL RESTO?
E. H. Nighthawk chapter 1 . 1/22/2017
I really enjoyed your story and hope that you are able to finish. The characters were engaging and the plot interesting.
EpikalStorms chapter 3 . 11/10/2015
Man, this story's giving me goosebumps. I LOVE IT PLEASE add some more as soon as you possibly can, okay? I can't wait haha XD
scfleads chapter 3 . 10/14/2015
I'm really enjoying your story. I've been looking for stories that try to continue the threads from season one. Do you think you'll continue?
Passerby chapter 3 . 8/31/2015
Does this take place after Season 4,Season 5,or...?
Carol B chapter 3 . 8/2/2015
I have enjoyed what I have read so far, and hope to read more soon!
D Squirrel chapter 3 . 7/12/2015
Update! So glad to see the gang together trying to solve this. And now they have a clue. I hope your writing frenzy goes on and on.
nacimynom chapter 3 . 7/9/2015
This is so good! I love the way you are explaining all the weird dropped plots/characters in the tv series, especially the mysterious disappearances of Ray and Frank. If you had been a writer in the show, it would have made a lot more sense.
roseinthewild chapter 3 . 7/6/2015
Awesome update! Hope u can update soon because this is one of my top favorite Listener fanfics. : )
Guest chapter 3 . 7/6/2015
Great update can't wait to see what happens next!
roseinthewild chapter 1 . 6/28/2015
Dude please finish the suspense is killing me!
roseinthewild chapter 2 . 5/14/2015
Awesome start can't wait for update! :-)
D Squirrel chapter 2 . 3/17/2015
So glad to see you continue this story. The whole apartment is creepy. Rhett is super creepy. We need to know what he's up to and what they want Toby for and when they're going to rescue him! So many questions. Looking forward to the next chapter.
nacimynom chapter 2 . 3/4/2015
I am so glad to see another chapter. I enjoyed your use of an original character's point-of-view and Vernon is one of the bad guys or is he? Poor Toby! I can't wait to see where you are going with this.
A Muffin chapter 2 . 2/26/2015
DANG! I don't know what I was expecting, but that wasn't it.
I mean, dang. I am REALLY looking forward to the next chapter. Don't keep me waiting too long okay?