Reviews for Thrill of the Chase
Juunigatsu chapter 2 . 11/23/2002
*Cries* Why must you stop here? Please continue, I fell in love with Leon and the story! The most funniest line to me here is:

"Ol' MacDonald had a farm, ei-iy-ey-iy-oh. And on that farm..." Leon sang, then opened fire. The Blade Liger was nailed in the leg. "...he shot some guys... ei-iy-ei-iy-oh."

I love parodies. I'm waiting for the next chapter
Naomi Hunter chapter 2 . 11/13/2002
Ooh! keep going! This is very well written and eloquent. I like the slightly humourful bits in there too. ("it was him...with BOOBS" _-) You have a real knack for this. (Knack? Oi. I'm losing it.) But, anyhow, keep up with this! One question though. Wha'd Leon say to Karl that was in french. I know if you put it in at the end for us idiots It would have taken away on "presentation".

Yare! Thank you muches on the review. I like, well, any yaoi/shounen-ai but I think RavenxVan is nice, but IrvinexVan is too. (I wrote a one shot "Time") Mata ne! _

Naomi Hunter
Naomi Hunter chapter 1 . 11/12/2002
Ooooh! Good. took me forever to read, coz i got sidetracked. December offering me links to yaoi doushinji. grrness. Jeje. It's good and i shall read chap 2 tomorrow! mata ne!

Naomi Hunter