Reviews for Following the Phoenix
Aislynn Crowdaughter chapter 36 . 2/27
Great story! Thank you for writing and sharing!
Aislynn Crowdaughter chapter 17 . 2/27
This fic is *awesome*! I liked Quirrels intervention, here. :)
jchayden79 chapter 37 . 1/18
I really enjoyed this! Exciting action and also very poignant - thank you!
ardvarkeating101 chapter 37 . 12/3/2016
Yay! I can't believe I never saw this epilogue!
stalinwasgreat chapter 18 . 11/27/2016
I don't know of any single work of fiction which has elicited so strong an emotional reaction. My praise to the authors of Following the Phoenix.
CosmicKobal chapter 37 . 11/19/2016
I've been reading fanfic for 15 years now, and I have to say that while i've enjoyed so so many stories to this point; I have never had one leave me wanting more in quite this way. Harry's future is so close to what I dream of that it's painful to read about. Bravo
lazy-kaa chapter 37 . 11/9/2016
The spin off the story is really good itself. Just well done work.
janefanatic chapter 37 . 9/16/2016
Thank you so much for this story! I loved it!
janefanatic chapter 30 . 9/15/2016
And I thought last chapter was a cliffhanger!
janefanatic chapter 29 . 9/15/2016
Holy crap! Wow. I did not see that coming. Thanks for sharing!
courtofthebasilisk chapter 37 . 8/22/2016
This story, in my opinion, has an ending equal to Eliezer's in terms of resolving the existing arcs and answering the questions, in an way I found just as satisfying as HPMOR canon.

Which is a very commendable thing indeed, because while this is a spin-off alternate-ending meta-fanfic, you have somehow managed to capture all of Eliezer's characters in a more touching and human way than he ever did, preserving and even improving on their character on an emotional level rather than the purely rationalist level of HPMOR.

I almost cried for Tom Riddle in the last chapter. You have managed to turn Lord Voldemort into a human being worthy of pity and appreciation, something even Eliezer didn't quite manage in the end.

10/10
kitsunechibiko chapter 37 . 7/24/2016
This was so beautiful! I'd love to see Tom fully adjusted to this new life. I love his character so much! You did wonderful with adapting HPMoR. I'm so grateful to have read this. Thank you so much!
mckertis chapter 1 . 7/7/2016
Look. Look. MoR was only interesting for 30 chapters or so, after that it went on a jorney deep, deep inside it's own ass with occasional navel gazing. And you want to continue that story. Huh.
Reader chapter 37 . 6/2/2016
Wow.. Ang ganda ng fanfic mo.. Super! Loved it!
molambo chapter 37 . 5/29/2016
Using translator, sorry. I'm brazilian.
I loved reading. Different. Hard to stop reading.
While reading I kept thinking how would end. Because I found it hard an epilogue without breaking the flow. But epilogue is spectacular!
Thank you so much for this gift.
Kisses in your heart,