Reviews for Following the Phoenix
MyName74 chapter 37 . 3/6
This was an amazing story! I really enjoyed reading it. It's fun to read about cool and epic events like the fights and dealing with a dementor apocalypse. And now I'd like to know about this world 900 years in the future and how Tom Riddle adjusts and learns how his concerns have been addressed.
Asters chapter 37 . 12/1/2020
this was such a wonderful ride. dare i say the perfect accompaniment and conclusion to HPMOR. thank you.
Asters chapter 18 . 11/29/2020
...omg is the muggle relations room the room of requirements
Mr.Smith chapter 31 . 10/10/2020
Nevermind, it IS actually mentioned in the original. For some reason the search through the book's contents on the query "rope" didn't show anything, even though the word is present there, but I found it regardless.
Mr.Smith chapter 31 . 10/10/2020
I saw the question asked only once in 300 reviews on this chapter, and I haven't seen it answered, which is really confusing.
The ritual with the rope and the sword is not mentioned anywhere in the original book or this fic before. Where the hell did it come from? Are we supposed to just believe that Harry knew about it without any indication that he was ever told about it?
Guest chapter 37 . 9/26/2020
Wonderful story!
Diamond Grouping chapter 19 . 7/18/2020
It sounds to me like Quirrell really wants the Dementors gone, today, and is willing to force the hands of the good guys.

Seems strange that patronuses could be disabled by just describing what dementors are; I'd expect that you'd at least need to add "and patronuses are fake, they work by not thinking about it" to shatter the delusion that lets you cast one.
dinoseen chapter 4 . 4/24/2020
FUcking rockin' final lines in this chapter.
silverrain-shiningsun chapter 37 . 3/28/2020
This is a beautiful, wonderfully crafted story, worthy of the source material. Thank you for writing and sharing this.
Guest chapter 37 . 10/10/2019
Holy hell u r good
Lukas chapter 5 . 9/11/2019
I think I forgot to include the URL in the previous post:

playlist/2qmJAOejA5K0Tb0Nthp2Mi?si24D2zgKCSlWMVhyyScYwoA
Lukas chapter 1 . 9/11/2019
To everyone who likes to listen to music during reading:

I made a playlist on Spotify to accompany my reading of this fanfic. It has been a huge pleasure reading this fanfic while listening to this playlist, comprising mostly out of compositions by Two Steps From Hell. It perfectly fits plenty of the action-packed scenes that you'll read here and can boost your imagination and experience a great deal. I really recommend everyone give it a try. Also, don't hesitate to make a copy and extend / edit / customize the playlist according to your own taste.

Have fun!
Xartab chapter 23 . 8/4/2019
Spoiler to chapter 23:

Did the house elves remain in Hogwarts?
Majerus chapter 37 . 7/30/2019
Wonderful, thanks so much for sharing your time and talent :)
Majerus chapter 36 . 7/30/2019
Huzzah! Well done, and very enjoyable :)