Reviews for Following the Phoenix
Lukas chapter 1 . 5/4
Any chance we could get an audiobook of this?
Weird story. Harry...needs a therapist. Lovely telling of this strange story, though. Thank you!
Where are the Weasley twins in this? Where's Remus? Is Hagrid ok? I haven't heard any mention of Hedwig, is she ok? Where's Arthur, the "muggle expert"?
This makes no sense. Why hasn't Harry killed Albus for purposefully "sacrificing" (doing away with) Hermione? Why is he letting that old bastard live?
Fernando Fortune chapter 1 . 1/6
Mannnnn I’m enjoying this more then the conclusion of HPmor (but only because I’m able to revisit the world in such a long time) less rationality but great story and direction… thank you ! (Up to chapter 18)
Gabriel Barbosa chapter 1 . 11/12/2021
This fan fic is keeping me hooked once again to a fiction in a way that very few things in life can (love, sex and drugs are on the same line). To the author, I would love to read more of your stories and if you publish a book, I will certainly but it!

Thank you so much for such a thoughtful expansion of HPMoR
MeLoL chapter 24 . 8/23/2021
AND WHOEVER KILLED MINERVA, YA MOMS A HOE
jchayden chapter 37 . 8/19/2021
Loved this! Wonderful, couldn't put it down. Thank you so much!
MyName74 chapter 37 . 3/6/2021
This was an amazing story! I really enjoyed reading it. It's fun to read about cool and epic events like the fights and dealing with a dementor apocalypse. And now I'd like to know about this world 900 years in the future and how Tom Riddle adjusts and learns how his concerns have been addressed.
Asters chapter 37 . 12/1/2020
this was such a wonderful ride. dare i say the perfect accompaniment and conclusion to HPMOR. thank you.
Asters chapter 18 . 11/29/2020
...omg is the muggle relations room the room of requirements
Mr.Smith chapter 31 . 10/10/2020
Nevermind, it IS actually mentioned in the original. For some reason the search through the book's contents on the query "rope" didn't show anything, even though the word is present there, but I found it regardless.
Mr.Smith chapter 31 . 10/10/2020
I saw the question asked only once in 300 reviews on this chapter, and I haven't seen it answered, which is really confusing.
The ritual with the rope and the sword is not mentioned anywhere in the original book or this fic before. Where the hell did it come from? Are we supposed to just believe that Harry knew about it without any indication that he was ever told about it?
Guest chapter 37 . 9/26/2020
Wonderful story!
Diamond Grouping chapter 19 . 7/18/2020
It sounds to me like Quirrell really wants the Dementors gone, today, and is willing to force the hands of the good guys.

Seems strange that patronuses could be disabled by just describing what dementors are; I'd expect that you'd at least need to add "and patronuses are fake, they work by not thinking about it" to shatter the delusion that lets you cast one.