Reviews for Following the Phoenix
Majerus chapter 25 . 7/30/2019
Boggling, but I can see a few holes. What a mess.
Majerus chapter 24 . 7/30/2019
shite.
Well riddle, i do hope whatever means Harry finds to perpetuate your existence, that it is filled with the ever renewing agony and unrelenting remorse that you've deserved your entire sick life - and that it lasts forever.
Majerus chapter 23 . 7/29/2019
Oh... damn.
Well riddle, you've started it, but now what?
Majerus chapter 22 . 7/29/2019
Whoosh... I mean, hopefully not, but... it seems likely :(
Majerus chapter 21 . 7/29/2019
Odd that Dumbledore hasn't found anyone capable of detecting a horcrux, for as long as they have been around.
Not so odd that Harry isn't exactly keen on sharing that thought with Dumbledore.
I would like them to stop talking in the halls though... mission security folks, learn it, live it - Constant Vigilance! :D
Majerus chapter 20 . 7/29/2019
Brilliant, and of course, Azkaban will have been overthrown (in as much as Quirrell's followers will have been liberated) and Harry's "hero status" will be ensured just as absolutely as the destruction of the Statute of Secrecy.
Freaking brilliant.
Majerus chapter 19 . 7/29/2019
Well, I only have more questions... shocking.
Majerus chapter 18 . 7/29/2019
So many questions!
Majerus chapter 17 . 7/29/2019
*speechless*
But very happy.
Majerus chapter 16 . 7/29/2019
I worry about Lestath.
Mostly about how much riddle knows about him, and from that how much he can be manipulated into playing a role in the coming conflicts.
Majerus chapter 15 . 7/29/2019
oh shite oh dear oh shite
but... what are you doing through this riddle?
I KNOW that at least one of those scumball aurors are reporting to you - or at least your servants - so...
Majerus chapter 14 . 7/29/2019
Practically trembling with hope and no small amount of pride.
Majerus chapter 13 . 7/29/2019
Point and counterpoint, darkness and light... and, still, no clue what voldy is up to :(
Majerus chapter 12 . 7/29/2019
Oof... again I say, Oof. So much wrong, and so much more that can go wrong.
What's voldy up to? Why that town, other than to get Dumbles out of the castle so he can get in and get the Diadem? *frowns*
It's obviously a distraction or, if he wanted to start the zombie apoc to screw with muggles he would do so in 20 towns spread all over Britain. But that's not going to further his goal of rulership - he admitted that he does not want to rule an ash heap. *frowns*
Majerus chapter 11 . 7/26/2019
That moment when Moody spoke up and all his other voices 'stared' at it... I somewhere between laughed and choked.
418 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »