Reviews for The Rise of Hell
Hannah 300 chapter 7 . 5/13
Where's the upadte
TheOnlyKing chapter 7 . 4/22
This is quite possibly the best E.N.D. fic I've ever seen (mostly because most authors make him into some Grey character that still wants to protect fairy tail instead of Evil like he should be). Too bad this will probably never be updated again...
let lucy be captured plz
Pls update 't wait to see the next chapters.
N2 chapter 7 . 11/10/2017
Please update soon.
Guest chapter 7 . 8/22/2017
Plz make another chapter... I'm dying to know what happens
Guest chapter 7 . 7/31/2017
I really liked your fic!
Uchida Akira chapter 7 . 4/19/2017
You have an awesome fic, please update soon enough!
the real narnia chapter 7 . 3/15/2017
Wow this story is amazing. I know it's been awhile since you've updated, but I'd really like to see this continued. I especially am looking forward to Lucy getting kidnapped and learning END's identity.
I hope you update this soon!
Guest chapter 5 . 3/2/2017
Wonder how will sayla will erected when end is in love with lucy
Guest chapter 1 . 2/1/2017
Are you dead? It is 2017 and I am still waiting for your story PLEASE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE
Wuhan Lin chapter 4 . 9/6/2016
Love the Bleach references hahaAll those Getsuga Jujisho :D And Hado Curse? Makes sense, considering Hado is Way of the Demon (Demon Arts).
Guest chapter 7 . 8/29/2016
When will the next chapie be posted
StardragonXX chapter 7 . 8/18/2016
More please, this is soooooooo good
Tsuna11644 chapter 1 . 6/6/2016
THIS IS FUCKING GREAT!

I thought I was the only one with a Tartarus Demon OC in my FT fic that follows the arc story!

I had a female demon named Tazolei (Taz-zo-lay) who is based off a Tasmanian Devil. She uses the Acid Body Curse to attack and her title is "The Goddess of the Lustful Galaxy".

Tazolei keeps all of her guilds wealth and is extremely spoiled, greedy, and vain.

She's very infamous through dark guilds everywhere too.

I also given her a love/hate relationship with Jackal too.

U should check it out!