Reviews for Heart Of Stone
Guest chapter 12 . 7/17/2014
hope you get to finish this story
Moon-Princess-Serena1993 chapter 12 . 3/18/2012
You should start this story back up!
Angelsheart85 chapter 12 . 2/3/2011
GOD HOW COULD U STOP HERE? It is not fair :(

Am crying now :(
yoki chapter 12 . 12/21/2008
great story.. whats next?
kleines Ich-bin-Ich chapter 12 . 8/19/2008
Nice story :) But I take it that you won't update this story anymore? Because the last update is from five years ago :p
Kuroi11 chapter 12 . 7/18/2008
oh my god...you have to update. plz! this story is so good. plz update!
papapapuffy chapter 12 . 8/13/2006
will you please finish this story?
rebekah chapter 12 . 8/2/2005
please update!
Domestic-Goddess chapter 7 . 7/5/2005
Some of your stories are enjoyable, but the fact is you have no concept of what a paragraph is, unless your stories transfer oddly or something. But considering all the stories I've read of yours seem to have the same problem, it makes me try to avoid your stories.
jinleigh slanzar chapter 1 . 5/2/2005
im waiting!
JiN chapter 12 . 5/2/2005
hello cloud ... itz me jin... can u plz update this story.. u know i like ur all fanfics about h/m! ur a great author.. so plz dont leave! keep it up..
KyaniteD chapter 12 . 3/16/2005
Now, I'm happy to see you refrained from personal comments and making yourself (or rather your virtual alter ego) part of the story. It certainly reads quite well, it's fluent and enjoyable. But you should consider that a child does not have the vocabulary of an adult, especially not if she is so young that she's only reaching high enough to hug Haruka's legs. Try to replace the complicate phrases that come to your mind with simpler ones. Like, e.g., "see" or "know" instead of "realize", or "you should be nice to her because you want to" instead of "you should be nice to her out of your own free will." Though I doubt that such a small child would really use a construct of conditional or subordinate clauses. I'm just saying that because it seems odd while reading the story.

Regarding formatting I would suggest that you start a new line when you insert direct speech. And leave one line before and after a line or paragraph of direct speech. It makes it more comfortable to read the story.
Kavfh chapter 12 . 2/28/2005
Please update soon! I want to know what happends next!
Reader chapter 12 . 1/13/2005
THis is a realy grat story please write more to it

Thanx :)
Black Haired Demon chapter 12 . 11/1/2004
*snickering* We got a wierdo down here *grins* anyway this is GREAT so when are you planning on updating it huh?

I hope you do any time soon *pouts*