Reviews for Just For You
silmaril chapter 1 . 8/23
I find it completely weird that I hadn't read this before. Especially having already read most of your work and loving it! And also being a kakasaku shipper far longer than an itasaku one... hmm.. hahaha
This is awesome! As is everything you write :D Thanks so much for sharing it with us!
shadow miko chapter 1 . 6/20
Great one short!
Oh my goodness! You've written a wonderful story. It felt so natural, so smooth that it could be mistaken for a canon! (Oh if only) I loved this
SquaMata chapter 1 . 3/5/2016
"Kakashi was always there, prodding her with a stick until Sakura exploded with anger." XD I had to laugh so hard! That's one of the funniest imaginations of Kakashi you could possibly plant into my head. Thank you for sharing such a nice story.
SquaMata chapter 1 . 3/5/2016
XxTaintedxDaggerxX chapter 1 . 10/22/2015
I love your writing!
jhian casey chapter 1 . 7/5/2015
awwwww! that's awfully sweet! im really a sucker for kakasaku! kishi should've made them canon! damn! HOT KAKASHI! more!;)
I'm in here chapter 1 . 6/24/2015
Beautiful! This pairing is so awesome. The tender yet sexy moments when it comes to them. I can't get enough of your writing. Truly, you do have an amazing gift! Thank so much for posting epic stories! Hats off to you :)
Guest chapter 1 . 4/1/2015
Loved it so much!
dark-wolf-howl chapter 1 . 11/25/2014
Really like the story :)
AliceCambio chapter 1 . 11/20/2014
I love your stories. You have great detail and really see into the characters and understand them.
Kawaii-KeKe-Chan chapter 1 . 11/5/2014
Woah, this was really good!I feel like this is exactly how it would be if KakaSaku was cannon 3 great description and characterization. I hope to read more
phiphi78 chapter 1 . 10/16/2014
Hot and sweet , loved it
moor chapter 1 . 10/14/2014
Hope you made it into your course-and also, thank you for writing such a happy one-shot. :) I know in, "You Make Me Feel" I think, you had mentioned possibly writing the scene of Kakashi and Sakura together during the mission where they are stuck in a closet-was it ever written? Or is it a future project? (I just wondered if I'd missed it looking through your profile). :)
WindPretear chapter 1 . 10/3/2014
I loved this! I thought that the ending was super adorable and I liked the fact that there was an emotional buildup for such a short story.