Reviews for I Can Fix This
TheRedScreech chapter 1 . 11/10
Oh, the angst! Oh, the fluff! Rocket's increasing panic was amazing! You wrote it so well!

Thank you for writing! :D
danvseveryone chapter 1 . 11/6
A have a huge soft spot for Rocket being protective of Peter and this is one of the best in that small category.

Love this story and I love coming back to read it again and again. Thanks for writing!
XYZArtemis chapter 1 . 9/8
Haha, love that ending A/N! Great story; wonderful grammar and interesting plot... what more could a girl ask for?
Star-Nebula42 chapter 1 . 9/2
"Rocket very calmly freaks the F out." Best. Line. Ever.
Cooldude chapter 1 . 7/10
Cool fic
LeknaWorshipper chapter 1 . 6/18
yoooooooooooooooloooooooooooo i just love peter getting hurt im sure you love it too ahahahahaha
Ista chapter 1 . 5/20
This story is completely beautiful and totally fulfilled my fix for more h/c after watching the latest movie. Rocket saving Peter is the best thing ever-I felt like they need more bro moments. Kudos!
danielle specter chapter 1 . 8/14/2016
Thanks for this hint, I was trying to strip the wires of my alarm clock just now but I saw the message and I was like, "Aw man, she said I can't do it".No sarcasm intended, honesty. I couldn't help myself.I loved this so much. Well written, I will more than likely read it more than once.
Thegirlwhoneverforgot chapter 1 . 1/1/2016
love it!
SpaceRaptor chapter 1 . 11/20/2015
Oh My God, I LOVE this story! Could you please write more like this? I have read this story hundreds of times and I still love it. The Rocket/Peter friendship is brilliant! Maybe you could write a Peter Quill whump story with each of the Guardians or with them all together.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/12/2015
That was incredible. Everyone sounded spot on, and it was wonderfully written. I've read all your GOTG stuff and love it all. Please keep up the awesome work!
Sevvus chapter 1 . 8/4/2015
that was so awesome! i mean SAD but awesome! i almost cried when rockets voice cracked...he was so damn close to crying i almost bawled my eyes out!

good story, you should make more of these!
SaphireInTheSky chapter 1 . 8/3/2015
BEST GOTG FANFIC EVER! Seriously, this was an amazing read! Perfect character portrayal, tantalizing whump, humerous banter, thrilling plot omg it had everything xD I'm tooootally favouriting this and following you :) Plz write more like this!
RandominatorOwl chapter 1 . 7/21/2015
Nice!
doctorcatangel chapter 1 . 6/19/2015
that was a really good story. i thoroughly enjoyed it and was sad when it ended