Reviews for I Can Fix This
PrinceJai chapter 1 . 2/8
I could've sworn I've left a comment before... ah well. I freaking love this! One of favorites to read again and again:).
Squirtster chapter 1 . 6/22/2019
OMG, Best GotG Fic yet! I wish there were more
Rival Argentica chapter 1 . 12/12/2018
Well, I was wondering how much about the makeshift defibrillator was true. So thanks for the notes below to clear that up lol.

Anyway, wonderful fic. :)
queenday chapter 1 . 6/11/2018
Love all your works, but this one is the best! Thank you and please write some more :3
TheRedScreech chapter 1 . 11/10/2017
Oh, the angst! Oh, the fluff! Rocket's increasing panic was amazing! You wrote it so well!

Thank you for writing! :D
danvseveryone chapter 1 . 11/6/2017
A have a huge soft spot for Rocket being protective of Peter and this is one of the best in that small category.

Love this story and I love coming back to read it again and again. Thanks for writing!
XYZArtemis chapter 1 . 9/8/2017
Haha, love that ending A/N! Great story; wonderful grammar and interesting plot... what more could a girl ask for?
Star-Nebula42 chapter 1 . 9/2/2017
"Rocket very calmly freaks the F out." Best. Line. Ever.
Cooldude chapter 1 . 7/10/2017
Cool fic
Worth1 chapter 1 . 6/18/2017
yoooooooooooooooloooooooooooo i just love peter getting hurt im sure you love it too ahahahahaha
Ista chapter 1 . 5/20/2017
This story is completely beautiful and totally fulfilled my fix for more h/c after watching the latest movie. Rocket saving Peter is the best thing ever-I felt like they need more bro moments. Kudos!
danielle specter chapter 1 . 8/14/2016
Thanks for this hint, I was trying to strip the wires of my alarm clock just now but I saw the message and I was like, "Aw man, she said I can't do it".No sarcasm intended, honesty. I couldn't help myself.I loved this so much. Well written, I will more than likely read it more than once.
Thegirlwhoneverforgot chapter 1 . 1/1/2016
love it!
SpaceRaptor chapter 1 . 11/20/2015
Oh My God, I LOVE this story! Could you please write more like this? I have read this story hundreds of times and I still love it. The Rocket/Peter friendship is brilliant! Maybe you could write a Peter Quill whump story with each of the Guardians or with them all together.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/12/2015
That was incredible. Everyone sounded spot on, and it was wonderfully written. I've read all your GOTG stuff and love it all. Please keep up the awesome work!