Reviews for Brown Eyes, Gray Eyes
wow :) great story! well done :D
Musette Fujiwara chapter 22 . 10/30/2010
I loved it
I'm home chapter 9 . 8/1/2010
The way you described his watching her made him sound creepy, not like a guy that might like a girl and wants to know more about her. It just seemed creepy, his watching her every move like that.
I'm home chapter 8 . 8/1/2010
She already suspected it was Draco didn't she? I don't get why she seemed so suprised.
Mayra chapter 22 . 4/20/2010

I loved this chapter.
Ravenclaw Slytherin chapter 22 . 11/21/2009
Love your story!
Jodazullen chapter 22 . 10/1/2009
OMG i loved it i cried I love how he said "Once i stole a kiss from you i was wondering if i could give it back!
hotbritt5000 chapter 22 . 9/21/2009
What an amazing story to read. :) Well done. :D :D
lovedreamergrl chapter 14 . 7/26/2009
Where's Bluey?I kinda miss the little guy, I mean that's what brought them together right?He hasn't been in much ch. latley.

I love the idea of the silver necklace against Hermione's Harry, he needs some love:(

P.S.- There's no link at the bottom.
lovedreamergrl chapter 10 . 7/26/2009
The floating little broom is Genius,makes me wanna have one!(Though Ron was clueless about who sent it,as always)and the whole Draco and Hermione teaming up to get the Broom back was cute:)

I strongly agree to the whole s-l-o-w love insteed of jumping from friendship to love immediately.
lovedreamergrl chapter 9 . 7/26/2009
I'm sorry I don't review every chapter, no matter how much I love this story:)This chapter really made my heart warm3

I could picture everything!When Draco gives Hermione his cloak,rubbing all the snow off her head,and the Diner scene(my favorite) just perfectly!Your so brilliant!:D
lovedreamergrl chapter 6 . 7/26/2009
I love your story it just makes me smile while I read it!

I love Draco and Hermione in this story, you captured them

perfectly. The way Draco slowly opens up to her is just lovely

and little bluey is so cute:)even though he bit Draco.
twilightfan1918 chapter 22 . 7/4/2009
OMG!

I LOVE THIS STORY...

i started crying when i finished it.

OMG!

its so cute...

xx
Tanglenight chapter 4 . 1/26/2009
There isn't anyone in Harry and Ron's dormitory name Sean. Their room mates names are Neville Longbottom, and Seamus Finnigan. Other than that, great story!
1,503 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »