Reviews for Brown Eyes, Gray Eyes
Jodazullen chapter 22 . 10/1/2009
OMG i loved it i cried I love how he said "Once i stole a kiss from you i was wondering if i could give it back!
hotbritt5000 chapter 22 . 9/21/2009
What an amazing story to read. :) Well done. :D :D
lovedreamergrl chapter 14 . 7/26/2009
Where's Bluey?I kinda miss the little guy, I mean that's what brought them together right?He hasn't been in much ch. latley.

I love the idea of the silver necklace against Hermione's Harry, he needs some love:(

P.S.- There's no link at the bottom.
lovedreamergrl chapter 10 . 7/26/2009
The floating little broom is Genius,makes me wanna have one!(Though Ron was clueless about who sent it,as always)and the whole Draco and Hermione teaming up to get the Broom back was cute:)

I strongly agree to the whole s-l-o-w love insteed of jumping from friendship to love immediately.
lovedreamergrl chapter 9 . 7/26/2009
I'm sorry I don't review every chapter, no matter how much I love this story:)This chapter really made my heart warm3

I could picture everything!When Draco gives Hermione his cloak,rubbing all the snow off her head,and the Diner scene(my favorite) just perfectly!Your so brilliant!:D
lovedreamergrl chapter 6 . 7/26/2009
I love your story it just makes me smile while I read it!

I love Draco and Hermione in this story, you captured them

perfectly. The way Draco slowly opens up to her is just lovely

and little bluey is so cute:)even though he bit Draco.
twilightfan1918 chapter 22 . 7/4/2009
OMG!

I LOVE THIS STORY...

i started crying when i finished it.

OMG!

its so cute...

xx
Tanglenight chapter 4 . 1/26/2009
There isn't anyone in Harry and Ron's dormitory name Sean. Their room mates names are Neville Longbottom, and Seamus Finnigan. Other than that, great story!
ArabianHermione chapter 22 . 7/3/2008
That was vair vair cute ...

loved it. ox

can't believe it's over though

D:

more please?
gitgit chapter 22 . 6/18/2008
*yay claps& that was awesome i really enjoyed your story it was so cute :D *

great work
gitgit chapter 21 . 6/18/2008
o nice

i really enjoyed that chapter

come on ron save them already!
gitgit chapter 20 . 6/18/2008
wait what why were ron and harry pointing their wands nice chapter :D that was really interesting and aw draco so small so innocent :(
gitgit chapter 19 . 6/18/2008
ek stupid pansy

and evil lucius
gitgit chapter 18 . 6/18/2008
i should have known lucius would do something evil like that ugh! nice chapter :D
gitgit chapter 17 . 6/18/2008
o they found out who they lvoe

yay