Reviews for Brown Eyes, Gray Eyes
Dea chapter 22 . 4/7/2016
Woooooo! This was soooooooooo gooooooooood at the moment where I am it is 1:44 in the morning, I couldn't stop reading it because it was sooooooooo gooooooood
Tessa chapter 22 . 4/2/2016
I loved your story! It was really well written and I loved the ending. Please write more, your story is the best one I've found! :)
Tessa chapter 21 . 4/2/2016
I thought this was a great chapter! I really like your story, it's the best one I've been able to find :)
Guest chapter 7 . 3/12/2016
It was an interesting chapter and the description of the ball was excellent but I did not expect her to tell him her real name. I thought she would have made something up and it would turn out to be a Cinderella story but all in all it was a good chapter.
Ricky chapter 3 . 3/12/2016
I like the them of the ball
Guest chapter 15 . 1/11/2016
You definitely have a knack for writing but said writing is a bit rough around the edges. You need to proofread your work before you publish it. For example, it's prefect, not preffect, it's professor, not proffesor, and it's apologize, not apologice. Second, there's no mention of the Joggart for several chapters while these dances are going on. Where are the Joggarts while the students are attending these activities?
Locklyle chapter 8 . 12/28/2015
Awwwwww. I thought it was sweet.
Locklyle chapter 3 . 12/28/2015
Oh gosh I see were his is going. But great job!️
Locklyle chapter 1 . 12/28/2015
It's good. I just wish it was slightly shorter
Guest chapter 1 . 11/24/2015
This is sooooooooooo cute
Carly chapter 18 . 9/5/2015
Omg, excellent plot twist! But omg... Draco! Hermione! Lucius- How dare he?!

Omg... Omg!

Sorry my reviews are filled with "Omg omg!"

Well... Thanks for reading my reviews.
Carly chapter 17 . 9/5/2015
Omg! It's official, I now ship Dramione.

And omg! I knew it I knew it!

And just saying, I love love this story, and you're an excellent author.
Carly chapter 6 . 9/5/2015
Ok, I'm starting to really like the idea of Dramione...

You are magic!

Ok, I'm gonna keep reading. :)
Carly chapter 3 . 9/4/2015
Wow. A friend recommended this for me, and I thought, "Why not?" but I can say, I'm hooked. And the funny thing is, I don't even ship Dramione. I'm wondering if that will change by the time I'm done... ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 9/3/2015
This FanFic made my day. It was so good. you should definitely write more stories:)
1,501 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »