Reviews for Brown Eyes, Gray Eyes
Guest chapter 9 . 7/12/2014
I like hamsters :)
AnniDiMaro chapter 9 . 6/28/2014
This story is pretty good, but is Sean supposed to be Seamus or an OC?
Jia chapter 22 . 6/9/2014
Sweet story. Dramione are my favorite couple. Though I wasn't completely satisfied with the last chapter.
Guest chapter 22 . 5/31/2014
good story :) although I felt as though rons character was hardly like what he is in the books/movies which I didn't really like and at times I thought Hermione seemed to act younger and more foolish than her character is. But besides that it was a good plot
Kat chapter 22 . 5/22/2014
LOVED it!
Guest chapter 2 . 4/22/2014
How old are they meant to be?- sorry if its already been asked and great work!
dididoitwrong chapter 22 . 4/21/2014
Okay, first of all I have to say that I'm reading this for the second time now, and I still think it's awesome. Your writing is amazing, your story idea is really creative, and I can't see what there is possibly to change to make better. I just felt the need to review again (no, I'm not under the Imperius Curse, this story is just so awesome). Sure, some things were cheesy, but I think you managed to keep it to what was necessary. I still think that this is the best fanfiction I have ever read, and you have almost always managed to portray the characters as they were in J. K. Rowling's books. I would just LOVE it if there was a sequel. Thank you so much for sharing this story with the world, we really love it. At least I do! I also think it's so cool that you always thank everybody and tell us what you meant, even though I think it's better if you figure it out on your own. Thank you for always telling us why you couldn't post. THANK YOU!
court chapter 8 . 4/10/2014
I love it so far
jk rowling chapter 7 . 4/4/2014
Hi, this is absolutely brilliant. I went around looking for good authors writing about my story,Harry Potter. You are the one!
LeanneJeanMalfoy chapter 12 . 3/21/2014
How do you say something silently?
Guest chapter 22 . 3/21/2014
The best The best can you please do a Sequel or something like that?
Raindancerwings chapter 10 . 3/20/2014
This chapter was really good! They've developed really well.
Raindancerwings chapter 8 . 3/20/2014
Cool, but a bit obvious for Hermione that it was Draco, I mean, come on, she's so smart and intelligent! She could have figured it out. Maybe a little cheesy at the end, but you totally hit Dumbledore on the spot. That's totally what he would do. It was really cool, keep writing!
Raindancerwings chapter 3 . 3/20/2014
Dear dragon eyes3
Wow. You are an AMAZING author. I mean it. I love your story, and how you transferred the characters from the books and then changed them a bit is really cool. Keep up the good work, please! Keep writing, you are awesome! You're story is really cool, too!
Best wishes from Raindancerwings
cristina mcm chapter 22 . 3/19/2014
Well,it's kinda...late to post a review(10 years seem a huge amount of time) but i couldn't stop myself from telling you that i put all the blame on you..because last night i've been staying up late in order to finish your story and today i have school and my head is stuffed with the incredible images you enterd my brain..you have an amazing talent at litterature
1,443 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »