Reviews for Brown Eyes, Gray Eyes
Guest chapter 22 . 8/24/2015
Well done that was such an amazing fanfic. I swear the more I read the more I loved it!
DracoIsGr8 chapter 22 . 8/20/2015
Cheesy, one of my favorites!
characetsworld6891 chapter 22 . 8/19/2015
awhhhgfhfh
Nerd-o-lisious chapter 5 . 8/17/2015
It's been quite good, but why is Hermione so cheerful? I always thought of her as sarcastic smarty pants
Madison chapter 22 . 8/5/2015
This is way cheesy but I heart it!
Madison chapter 17 . 8/5/2015
I absolutely heart this chapter. I love the great reveal that Draco and hermione love each other and the suspense on what pansy will dp
Alinaw chapter 22 . 7/30/2015
That was TRULY one of the best dramiones I've ever read. The plot was amazing and thorough, the characters were similar to the original series, but they had your own little twist, and it just tied up perfectly in the end! You could actually be an author, and I look forward to reading more of your books!
dracoiscool chapter 22 . 7/12/2015
OMG This is such a great fanfiction 100 thanks
Guest chapter 22 . 7/3/2015
It was really good
sarah chapter 1 . 6/23/2015
I want to print it, but I don't know how to because it won't let me highlight the text:( Could you please send the whole story to me at my hotmail:
I am currently obsessed with this and read it all in one night
Gryffindornightspells chapter 22 . 6/10/2015
This fanfiction as amazing! I loved it! If this was a book I would have gone out and actually brought it! Honestly you have seriously outdone yourself, because this is fantastic. I'm not usually one for fanfiction either, but this could've been written by J.K Rowling herself! *round of applause*
Guest chapter 2 . 6/9/2015
What year is this story taking place in?
nerdy girl chapter 3 . 6/8/2015
Omg draco is I think gonna ask Hermione out to the doing a great work.
nerdy girl chapter 2 . 6/8/2015
Omg this is getting better and better by the second !
nerdy girl chapter 1 . 6/8/2015