Reviews for Brown Eyes, Gray Eyes
Viviane Carstairs chapter 5 . 1/25
nice cliff-hanger!
Viviane Carstairs chapter 4 . 1/25
you don't say discussing about something or discussing over something its just discussing something. btw, you story seems to be going well. so far, I like it.
Viviane Carstairs chapter 3 . 1/25
the gryffindors seem to have every class with the slytherins. also, if the joggart has a name, you no longer call it "it", you have to use he or she.
Jara chapter 22 . 1/11
I just wanted to tell you that i love your fanfic and that it actually made me cry
penleaf chapter 22 . 11/15/2013
ah! nice fanfic!
Guest chapter 22 . 9/14/2013
just bloody amazing.
Guest chapter 17 . 9/14/2013
HOLY SNAP IT JUST GOT REAL. this is such an amazing story.
Guest chapter 11 . 9/14/2013
ew I hate Lucius but this story is amazing
sam chapter 22 . 7/31/2013
Hey! It must be...weird getting a review for this story ten years later... But i just loved it and i felt like i had to tell you. You know the year you published it i remember starting reading it but for some unknown reason i never finished it and sometimes i thought about it and it made wanna read it again, to know the end of the story, but i could never find it. And then, two days ago i taped something like "hermione granger draco malfoy joggart fanfiction" in google and google being really smart i finally found it!

anyway, i just wanted to tell you that this story is GREAT! and you were only 14! i'm really curious to see what your stories are like now, ten years later! i'm going to chech your profile as soon as this review is sent.

one last thing, THANK YOU for making me love, laugh, fear, smile,... :) you wrote it beautifully, bravo!

sam
Guest chapter 22 . 7/18/2013
...cool
liya chapter 22 . 6/23/2013
That was an amazing story!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
I LOVED THIS STORY!
I REALLY CAPTURED DRACO'S CHARACTER AND IT WAS VERY REALISTIC! :D
missaishah23 chapter 22 . 4/3/2013
When I read that under the joggert tree bit I wondered if you named them joggerts just to say that...I love your story :)
Fraulein Takoor chapter 22 . 1/24/2013
Very nice!
Fraulein Takoor chapter 18 . 1/24/2013
AHHHH! STUPID PANSY AND LUCIUS!
1,406 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »