Reviews for Brown Eyes, Gray Eyes
Catie chapter 22 . 7/18/2014
This story is one of my favorites! You're such a great writer! Maybe you can publish a Harry Potter fan fiction book. If you do I'll read it! This story was so adorable! You should totally write more Dramione fanfictions!
emeraldgreen5 chapter 22 . 7/17/2014
This was AWESOME!
mavywavy123 chapter 22 . 7/13/2014
BEST, BEST, BEST, BEST, BEST... I could go on forever! this story is the BEST i am EVER gonna read. And I've read ALL the long, good ones! It's perfect! *throws hand up in exasperation that I cannot say what i wanna say about this story* It's awesome. Period. :)
Guest chapter 22 . 7/13/2014
It was a good read :)
Crystal chapter 2 . 7/12/2014
I liked the end when she trick draco!
Guest chapter 9 . 7/12/2014
I like hamsters :)
AnniDiMaro chapter 9 . 6/28/2014
This story is pretty good, but is Sean supposed to be Seamus or an OC?
Jia chapter 22 . 6/9/2014
Sweet story. Dramione are my favorite couple. Though I wasn't completely satisfied with the last chapter.
Guest chapter 22 . 5/31/2014
good story :) although I felt as though rons character was hardly like what he is in the books/movies which I didn't really like and at times I thought Hermione seemed to act younger and more foolish than her character is. But besides that it was a good plot
Kat chapter 22 . 5/22/2014
LOVED it!
Guest chapter 2 . 4/22/2014
How old are they meant to be?- sorry if its already been asked and great work!
dididoitwrong chapter 22 . 4/21/2014
Okay, first of all I have to say that I'm reading this for the second time now, and I still think it's awesome. Your writing is amazing, your story idea is really creative, and I can't see what there is possibly to change to make better. I just felt the need to review again (no, I'm not under the Imperius Curse, this story is just so awesome). Sure, some things were cheesy, but I think you managed to keep it to what was necessary. I still think that this is the best fanfiction I have ever read, and you have almost always managed to portray the characters as they were in J. K. Rowling's books. I would just LOVE it if there was a sequel. Thank you so much for sharing this story with the world, we really love it. At least I do! I also think it's so cool that you always thank everybody and tell us what you meant, even though I think it's better if you figure it out on your own. Thank you for always telling us why you couldn't post. THANK YOU!
court chapter 8 . 4/10/2014
I love it so far
jk rowling chapter 7 . 4/4/2014
Hi, this is absolutely brilliant. I went around looking for good authors writing about my story,Harry Potter. You are the one!
LeanneJeanMalfoy chapter 12 . 3/21/2014
How do you say something silently?
1,463 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »