Reviews for Brown Eyes, Gray Eyes
the-thirteenth-doctors chapter 22 . 11/8/2014
SocialOMG chapter 5 . 10/25/2014
I 3 it!

BTW There has to be a cliff so someone can fall off.
That's why there is the saying :

One cliff can cause a one person falling.

Any way... Yeah its my fav fanfiction ever.
HermioneWolf7 chapter 22 . 9/29/2014
This story is awesome! I love it, best fan fiction I've ever read! Please do a sequel, this is fantastic! This is my first comment because I read it when you'd already finished it, but I hope you read this because it is absolutely wonderful ;)
Guest chapter 22 . 9/19/2014
Dramione forever chapter 22 . 9/5/2014
That was a great fanfiction! I loved it! And no, it wasn't cheesy at all. You really described Draco and Hermione well! I hope you'll keep writing, your fanfiction was amazing! Dramione forever!
jfofrjfor chapter 1 . 9/4/2014
Awesome :D
L3iL0u chapter 8 . 9/2/2014
I know you've already written this story, but it's good.
OverlyObessedFan chapter 22 . 8/29/2014
I know that this was written in 2003 but OMG this is the best dramione story EVER you didn't rush anything this story I literally perfection OMG I love it sooooooo much 3
me chapter 19 . 8/11/2014
haha malfoy book :P
Guest chapter 22 . 8/1/2014
I loved it!
Kalamity chapter 22 . 7/19/2014
*sobs* JUST SO BEAUTIFUL! *rocks in corner*
I can't believe it's over! I think I need a few boxes of tissues.
xxKaraKayxx chapter 22 . 7/19/2014
BRILLIANT ending! *puffs* BRILLIANT story! *pants* BRILLIANT everything! *falls over in faint* (too exaggerated, much? ;)
xxKaraKayxx chapter 21 . 7/19/2014
really, really awesome! i super admire your writing, its really good for a fourteen year old! i'm twelve-turning-thirteen VERY SOON, like, THIS WEEK.
Catie chapter 22 . 7/18/2014
This story is one of my favorites! You're such a great writer! Maybe you can publish a Harry Potter fan fiction book. If you do I'll read it! This story was so adorable! You should totally write more Dramione fanfictions!
emeraldgreen5 chapter 22 . 7/17/2014