Reviews for Brown Eyes, Gray Eyes
Draco Lover3 chapter 5 . 12/1/2002
that cant be good! i bet its draco that saves her! i cant wait to see!
Sher chapter 5 . 12/1/2002
Hmmmz...my guess is tt draco would be saving her? Well...one thing to say...Quickly update it again! I'm beginning to get hooked on the story... :D
hypershark chapter 5 . 12/1/2002
and let me guess... draco is gonna save her! *smirks* he is always like that! please update it fast! will b waitin!
AurorWriter chapter 5 . 12/1/2002
Works fine for me! Now is Draco gonna like... do a cool save thingie-ma-jigger? ; Ok, adios
leogirl chapter 5 . 12/1/2002
How could you? You get me all in a good mood reading your story and then you give me a cliff hanger! You better get the next chapter in soon!
luna chapter 5 . 12/1/2002
drama is awesome! Keep doing the whole drama. I loved it! -;; Heh, continue, of course.
Starrynights13 chapter 5 . 12/1/2002
MORE MORE MORE! NOW! Please. It is getting to be really good and I am a little mad, but not to much, so please write more. I haev a D/H fic called Everything But A Lie... Or The Truth. Thank you and bye-bye!
The Crimson Comet chapter 5 . 12/1/2002

You can't leave me here like this! PLEASE update soon!
dreamer chapter 5 . 12/1/2002
QUICK WRITE THE NEXT PART OF THE STORY!HURRY! please, i like it very much so HURRY
dreamer chapter 5 . 12/1/2002
annoyed chapter 1 . 12/1/2002
1 question... wut year are they in? good sory tho... I'll go read the rest now
I want a Cookie chapter 5 . 12/1/2002
please write mroeeeeeeee! you r doing a great job! keep it up!
rachel chapter 5 . 12/1/2002
I enjoyed reading your story, but the end of chapter 5 is a bit rushed, but I guess it makes it suspenseful. Hurry up with the relationship! Im getting impatient, lol. I like the way you make him so cold towards her. In other fanfics I've read, he warms up a bit too quickly. hehe, good job though.
unused132546757 chapter 5 . 12/1/2002
CLIFF HANGER how could u?

well anayway UPDATE

this is on my faveourites

hugs chocolat elf
Broken-Hermione chapter 5 . 12/1/2002
DUN DUN DUN ahhhhhhhhh kersplat!

lol i like it write more please!

please read and review my stories if you want!

well keep it up!