Reviews for Brown Eyes, Gray Eyes
tom felton's babe chapter 6 . 12/15/2002
Hey maybe Draco and Hermione can go alone and then dance with each other! adn the kiss...and then he denieed it..and she cries..and then he asks her "Forgive please?" and they have kids..and dunno...

bye

LOVE THIS FIC SO SWEET_!
Hatokirei chapter 6 . 12/15/2002
SUGOUI! Another masterfully written chapter! Please continue as soon as possable!
hypershark chapter 6 . 12/15/2002
*laughs* hahahahha! cute! but i really feel bad abt pansy! argh! how could i have said that! update it fast!
starjade too lazy chapter 6 . 12/15/2002
Contine.

More D/Her.

Kick Pansy's ass.

Thank you.

( lol )

~starjade~
The alter ego of Bob chapter 6 . 12/15/2002
hee hee love it **wants a joggart** GIMME A JOGGART NOW!
KeeperOfTheMoon chapter 6 . 12/15/2002
yahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
green flip-flops chapter 6 . 12/15/2002
that was such a short chapter! *sniffles* I want more more more! I'll be checking for a new chapter! and you better have updated!
HAHAHA i'm BoB chapter 6 . 12/14/2002
(note: my name iz noy bob)...ok. ne wayz...kik ass story...i wanna read more!if u don write soon i'll b mad T_T...grr!
Pudmuffin chapter 6 . 12/14/2002
hey! i love the story...and the fact that they dont totally change in the middle of the story...its nice and sloooooow haha welp keep up the good work!
AurorWriter chapter 6 . 12/14/2002
Wel, as I guessed... he saved her. Yeah, Pansy is annyoing, evilly so. At least in this story. *wonders offhandedly what Pansy looks like* I like the D/H matchup, nice work.
Hermione182 chapter 6 . 12/14/2002
This was a really well written written chapter. It was cute to see Draco nice. It was sweet to see the chemistry! I love this story!
D'quer Jyi-Weil chapter 6 . 12/14/2002
Oh! This is SOOOOOOOOOOO good! Hey, will you R/R my story the Crimson Seal. I'd really like your opinion. Thanx.

I LOVE this story!
D'quer Jyi-Weil chapter 5 . 12/14/2002
Sry, can't review. I have to go and read!
knoxedfiction chapter 6 . 12/14/2002
I love this story, please go on!

-johanna
Oneofthoseanonymousfolks chapter 6 . 12/14/2002
Arrg! It's so good though! I really want Draco to truthfully ask Hermione to the ball...please update! Please!

1,502 | « Prev Page 1 .. 81 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 .. Last Next »