Reviews for I Get Even
Guest chapter 1 . 3/17/2016
This is on a03 IDk if this is really you or someone using your name.. If it is you should put something so ppls know no one is stealing your work
clardiabru3 chapter 1 . 2/13/2015
Love it the prequel just as good as the sequel...thank you and keep up the great work!
Annabeth Brady chapter 1 . 2/6/2015
You did this justice. Out of curiosity, does she get even? It would be a bit difficult, what with Oliver's ninjaness.
mrsalh32611 chapter 1 . 1/23/2015
you should do a sequel of how she gets even at oliver
Sparkleyangel chapter 1 . 11/9/2014
I love it :D
yarritui98 chapter 1 . 11/9/2014
Definitely write another one :D
Biljana chapter 1 . 10/5/2014
Please,please, pleaseeeeee write a sequel :D I adore this story
ravekittie69 chapter 1 . 9/30/2014
You should write another one with felicity getting even with oliver.
GoldenSunshineLight chapter 1 . 9/15/2014
I really loved this one-shot. :) It was funny. I think you could even continue it. I'd like to see how Felicity gets even. :)
Blair chapter 1 . 9/15/2014
I absolutely LOVED this fanfic... It was cute and funny! :D
BeccabooO1O chapter 1 . 8/26/2014
Yes! You should sooooo write another one! You really have a knack for this. And I loved the story to bits!
Harleyzgirl chapter 1 . 8/24/2014
That was fantastic. Please, please, please write Felicity's revenge. So good.
I haven't seen the movie, but heck, I may have nightmares tonight. Off to go cuddle with my Oliver. ;)
Lesliezin chapter 1 . 8/24/2014
This one had me laughing so hard! I loved it.
I do hope you write one where she gets even though.
Hmmm not sure about her scaring him with a life threatening situation that might be too much, maybe Digg tells her how to scare him. Ohhh there is an idea!

Okay hear me out:
She tells Digg all about the above incident, so Digg tells her that if she really wants to scare him to do the unexpected. For example act like she is going on a date, receive flowers at the office, dressing up nice, ect. Everything to make Oliver think she is involved with someone else and essentially 'scare' him.

Just an idea, but Felicity does not seem the type to fake a life or death situation, so this is maybe the route she would go.

HeeHeeHee
Lesliezin
ladycougar87 chapter 1 . 8/22/2014
I wish they were like this on the show :(
Love the story though! Super cute!
Harmac79 chapter 1 . 8/22/2014
Love it! Really Love it!?