Reviews for Blue
duellingtriella chapter 2 . 2/16/2017
YOU JUST RIPPED MY HEART INTO SHREDS WTH WTF AAAAHHHHHHH WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I'M A PUDDLE OF TEARS NOW THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH YAY TEARS YAY EMOTIONS YAY HEARTBREAK
Lala Kate chapter 2 . 7/16/2015
Wait-what?! There is more, isn't there? This is glorious and painful and AUGHHHH! Girl, I can't even speak properly. Okay-I need a conclusion here. I just...excuse me while I go cry into my pillow.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/16/2015
Oh, good Lord! Why am I only just now reading this? I'm emotionally compromised already-and there's more!
maysenellyse chapter 2 . 7/14/2015
Dude why'd you stop
filmyfurry chapter 2 . 1/3/2015
This story just breaks my heart. I think the common phrase that is used to describe this couple is "everything is Outlaw Queen and everything hurts." Poor Robin...
DocMcRegals chapter 2 . 12/17/2014
This made me happy...and then I read the end and got sad. I had forgotten that Regina was dead in this story.
Mo9Ja chapter 2 . 12/17/2014
Omg, you are too cruel! I was like, I knew she'd be back; and then "it was a dream"...
I feel the Evil Queen inside me starting to unleash. You better watch out.

(Though I don't believe either of them is dead, because their bodies disappeared, just like Rumple's after he killed Pan).

More chapters coming I hope? ;)
scifigrrl chapter 2 . 12/17/2014
Beautiful; I love the sparring in the Enchanted Forest flashback. I imagine that's very much how they were. Great to see another chapter!
Guest chapter 2 . 12/17/2014
So Neal is Snow's boy? Last I checked he had two parents. And why wouldn't Robin just call him by name unless you just wanted to make a slam at Charming.
Anny Rodrigues chapter 2 . 12/17/2014
Bring Regina and Reyna back, now !
HuddyJibbsAddict chapter 2 . 12/17/2014
OMG! How could you end it like that? I was hoping that they had found a way to bring her back somehow with the shield thing from the first chapter but if it's a dream is Rayna gone too ? Loved the swordfight scene but still that ending killed me !
Savysnape7 chapter 2 . 12/17/2014
Oh my god this just threw me through so many hoops! At first I was super sad because I knew she was dead, then when she gave the flowers to Regina I thought "oh damn no she's alive what am I think" then that very end got me feeling exactly like robin! Damn! You did amazing, absolutely loved it..even if it still made me sad ;)
Guest chapter 2 . 12/16/2014
You killed me with that ending! Beautiful story, as always. Will she be brought back someday?
Guest chapter 2 . 12/16/2014
ajsdfkhhjhhkdjggGAHHhh! There goes my 2 seconds of happiness. And here I thought 4a finale was depressing. Nope! Your story is 100 times worse. I feel bad for Robin, like really bad. Strike One with Marian and strike two with Regina. Plus the fact that they can't leave the forest filled with her memories. But you said there was no body to bury so there's hope that she's out there and can be resurrected Phoenix style. Oh god I live on this hope. Don't bash it.

Why are his memories still soooo fresh after so long? Is it because he spends way too much time in his dreams? and why does he dream so much that Rayna already finds it normal?

please update soon! you can't leave Robin like this...please. For the sake of the children!
HeroineGauddess chapter 2 . 12/16/2014
Dammit! I really thought she as back and I was so happy and now I'm so sad ): Please, tell me you'll continue!